+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
messiry said:
Oh man :(

That kills the point of sending an equiry about my case
What we really want to ask is when the application will be finalized. But they likely ignore that question or reply with standard answer. In my previous inquiry, I asked why SGVO promised 6-8 weeks, but I didn't see anything after 4 months. I think they replied me because I had reason to ask them. If we simply ask for the status without any specific reason, they probably ignore.

Anyway if you want to submit inquiry, that's no harm to do so.

Nick1987

Mar 17, 2016
I check the GCMS notes. it shows that my criminal still in progress. which means my eligibility didn't start yet. I got AOR on Sep, 2016. still waiting....

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
timeflying said:
What we really want to ask is when the application will be finalized. But they likely ignore that question or reply with standard answer. In my previous inquiry, I asked why SGVO promised 6-8 weeks, but I didn't see anything after 4 months. I think they replied me because I had reason to ask them. If we simply ask for the status without any specific reason, they probably ignore.

Anyway if you want to submit inquiry, that's no harm to do so.
Thanks Man, I called CIC back in Jan. They informed me that the application is going through the security check, so i am not sure if the reply means that security check is finished

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
hemantanna555 said:
Completed 19 months. Anyone with me???

I know neo_says, taekwondo are with me. I think.......
Hi waiting for 17 months 09 days.... do not know how to react to this ordeal.... God Bless IRCC..

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,

we are july AOR, it has been 9 months and our security has been going for the past 7 months
looking at the thread i can see 19 and 18 months, which is so scary :'(

first i wish you all have PPRs soon, your wait is realy long, and i can only imagine how hard it is
Second my question did any one before had security screening and got PPR before a year

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Dear PNP-Inland friends,
PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR GCMS NOTES:
Can you please look at the 1. page of your notes? You'll see a title "Group". What is written over there? Mine is "Secure Outstanding".
I would like to compare it with yours. Especially people who received PPR.
Please help.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
To all those who've been waiting for more than a year since the start of their background checks, have you found any reasonable option or a course of action to get a decision on your application?

I know Mandamus is one... but it costs another few thousands of dollars and is quite aggressive in nature.

It's been almost 18 months and I've been trying to stay calm and patient... but it's getting very frustrating and at times, it gets very difficult to keep sitting back and just keep waiting!

Sending some files for 'comprehensive screening' is understandable, as, being applicants, we are ready to comply with and fulfill all the statutory requirements, but there should be a limit for the time it should take... Background checks should not turn into unending frustrating delays, it should not simply become an unreasonable delay without any explanation. IRCC should be able to comment on the status and should be able to provide some sort of feedback and relief to the applicants going through these extended delays.

Mentioning outside agencies and having no control over the processing done by them is not an excuse. IRCC delegates this responsibility to these agencies and therefore should be able to expect and demand a timely processing of their services. IRCC shouldn't simply use it as a means of an excuse for the delays showing no control and responsibility to its direct clients, the applicants! Instead, IRCC should take systemic measures to make sure it has well-defined memorandum of understanding in place, for each of these agencies, and that, the agencies are fulfilling their part of the agreement by providing the services in timely fashion and meeting the set standards.

More than a year for the background checks, come on, we live in an age and time where delays like this look like a hurting joke...

This unending wait is starting to turn into a depressing nightmare, I'm losing hope! :/

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Que Em said:
To all those who've been waiting for more than a year since the start of their background checks, have you found any reasonable option or a course of action to get a decision on your application?

I know Mandamus is one... but it costs another few thousands of dollars and is quite aggressive in nature.

It's been almost 18 months and I've been trying to stay calm and patient... but it's getting very frustrating and at times, it gets very difficult to keep sitting back and just keep waiting!

Sending some files for 'comprehensive screening' is understandable, as, being applicants, we are ready to comply with and fulfill all the statutory requirements, but there should be a limit for the time it should take... Background checks should not turn into unending frustrating delays, it should not simply become an unreasonable delay without any explanation. IRCC should be able to comment on the status and should be able to provide some sort of feedback and relief to the applicants going through these extended delays.

Mentioning outside agencies and having no control over the processing done by them is not an excuse. IRCC delegates this responsibility to these agencies and therefore should be able to expect and demand a timely processing of their services. IRCC shouldn't simply use it as a means of an excuse for the delays showing no control and responsibility to its direct clients, the applicants! Instead, IRCC should take systemic measures to make sure it has well-defined memorandum of understanding in place, for each of these agencies, and that, the agencies are fulfilling their part of the agreement by providing the services in timely fashion and meeting the set standards.

More than a year for the background checks, come on, we live in an age and time where delays like this look like a hurting joke...

This unending wait is starting to turn into a depressing nightmare, I'm losing hope! :/
Que EM, I am totally with you, I lost hope as you.
Actually they killed every hope or in real meaning any ray of hope :(

I almost 19 months as well, exhausted from check e-mail and e-case.

Medical expired and got extension but what a prize??? :eek:

so depressed :( :( :(

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
ramyfathalla said:
Que EM, I am totally with you, I lost hope as you.
Actually they killed every hope or in real meaning any ray of hope :(

I almost 19 months as well, exhausted from check e-mail and e-case.

Medical expired and got extension but what a prize??? :eek:

so depressed :( :( :(
Buddy, are you inland PNP or outland PNP?
What is your country of origin?

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Matt-NL said:
Buddy, are you inland PNP or outland PNP?
What is your country of origin?
I am outland from Egypt but visited Canada 3 times and never stayed more than one week each time, maybe this visits which made this delay on my file.

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Que Em said:

I believe since you are outland you cannot contact an MP?

I am 19 months too but I am inland. I can contact an MP? Is it worth it?

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
I came here for a magical solution because it has been 200 days since AOR, saw the people waiting since 17 month, I will shut up now, good luck guys

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
Que Em said:

You have resumed well our situation but unfortunately CIC are not part of this forum... I'm also 2015's AOR, waiting since 17 months and not able to plan anything in my life because of this hope. I've thought about doing a letter that we all sign and where we ask about an official time limit to this security check. We are Ten's of persons in the same situation and most of us are future Canadian residents so we have some rights to require clarifications.. what do you think?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
hemantanna555 said:
I believe since you are outland you cannot contact an MP?

I am 19 months too but I am inland. I can contact an MP? Is it worth it?
True.

Being an inland applicant, you can contact your local MP but I have seen people reporting that it's not of much help, especially, if the reason for the delay is 'background checks'... But you can definitely try!