+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Manutd84 said:
I got my Paspport Request today, Mar 2nd 2017. I'll submit my passport to the visa office tmrw (New Delhi).
Congrats friend! You are lucky. All the bests in Canada.

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Join us with whatsapp chat for those who are waiting 6 months +
Send me a whatsapp message on +94718777749 to get your self added to the group.
Thanks

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi Amal,

Did you get your PPR ?

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Has anyone here obtained CoPR from Islamabad, Pakistan? I want to find out how long they take for sending back the passports? Thanks

Jan 11, 2017
sttaq said:
Has anyone here obtained CoPR from Islamabad, Pakistan? I want to find out how long they take for sending back the passports? Thanks
hi am new in this group... Can anyone tell me how much time require for.receiving ppr...u have received after 11months ..
After ITA..my time has reached also 11months...but still waiting...

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Muhammad anees said:
hi am new in this group... Can anyone tell me how much time require for.receiving ppr...u have received after 11months ..
After ITA..my time has reached also 11months...but still waiting...
Welcome to the group, Muhammad. I am also 11 months, and absolutely have no idea when it's finalized.

Have you ever submitted CSE or GCMS? Though they won't help to give you the answer, at least they may give you some info.

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
Hi House,

Can anyone summarize what has been the issue for prolong waiting of some applicants in express entry?
has it been security check, particular medical case, or other reasons.
how can we prevent these? adding documents to LOE?

All the best,

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
GodLuck said:
Hi House,

Can anyone summarize what has been the issue for prolong waiting of some applicants in express entry?
has it been security check, particular medical case, or other reasons.
how can we prevent these? adding documents to LOE?

All the best,
I think its security, but i don't know if there is anything that can be done concerning this issue specifically

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
15 months and half and still waiting... wondering if there is any limit for this wait. what if i reach 2 years with no decision made :eek:

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
you are from which country and FSW-outland ?

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirine said:
15 months and half and still waiting... wondering if there is any limit for this wait. what if i reach 2 years with no decision made :eek:
Hi Sirine,

Have you tried calling CIC to ask about your application? Are you inland or outland?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Sirine said:
Have you ordered your notes or contacted them at all?

Sirine

Feb 7, 2017
I'm From Tunisia Outland. in My GCMS Notes everything is passed/Approved except Security is blank. my medicals have expired and I re-did them upfront. it's stuck at security check because of a big number of travels on my passeport including risk countries but all of them where for work...

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirine said:
I'm From Tunisia Outland. in My GCMS Notes everything is passed/Approved except Security is blank. my medicals have expired and I re-did them upfront. it's stuck at security check because of a big number of travels on my passeport including risk countries but all of them where for work...
Hi Sirine,

I suggest you call CIC and see where your security is stuck at. CIC sometimes use 3rd parties such as CBSA to assess background checks. I assume your file is with one of the 3rd parties. Since its been arnd 16 months for you, I suggest you contact the 3rd parties. You can do that by submitting a form ( you can get a relative or a friend in Canada to do it for you, since you are outland) .. if any of the experts in the forum can help explain how this is done since i havent done it yet, but ive seen ppl talk abt it on the forum.

Hope this helps