+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
Dear all, It is been more than 6 months.. PR application is in waiting for a Background check., what to do ? Any number to call from india..?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
sikka1984 said:
Dear all, It is been more than 6 months.. PR application is in waiting for a Background check., what to do ? Any number to call from india..?
You can visit a doctor. During my 16 months waiting, I visited twice.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
You can visit a doctor. During my 16 months waiting, I visited twice.
Oh man, these answers are so funny! Probably not as funny for Chillito. Sorry, Chillito! It's so painful to wait, take it from all of us here who have been stuck for not just 6, but 16 months and more. People on this thread have lost all hope that's why the answers might not be as friendly/supportive.

If your application is in security check there is literally nothing you can do at this point, but wait. You can call the help line, but all they will say is security is ongoing. There is a number to call from outside Canada, but I don't have it on hand. Try googling Global Affairs Canada and that's the number you call. Sorry your application is taking a long time, but also don't get upset with people on this thread. Understand that 6 months to us is a distant memory.

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
sikka1984 said:
15 months for me.. waiting is the only thing you can do.. however after 06 months you qualify to send a CSE to NDVO as you have exceeded normal processing time.. and GCMS notes can be ordered anytime its up to you to take a call ..

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
As I understand this thread needed some fun.so I may stay here guys, but don't want 12 more months. it's been a difficult trek for everyone here i know that.. we all know that.. pls don't put it in a wrong way. I appreciate.. wanna ride my own luck until not so late and it's tried..

Dear uppu22. Kindly let me know some details about CSE to NDVO.. do I have an option of calling my local cic embassy here in new Delhi. ? Will they be able to do any good as I understand that BG checks been handled through them only.. I received a call from local embassy some months back but I missed it and didnt got any call back again....

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Hi all,

I just received GCMS today (via a friend in Canada). Here is what I've noticed:
- Central Ottawa was processing my application after AOR 29 Mar 2016. R10 passed. Comments in last pages of GCMS look good.
- Jun 2016: my application assigned to SGVO. There was no update afterwards.
- The last event was in 26 Oct 2016 when SGVO sent 4-6 week email.

So there has been no any progress since application was sent to SGVO, except that 4-6 week email. Does anyone of you guys get the same? What should I pay attention when reading GCMS?

Thanks for your help.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Tocanadawego said:
Thank you so much! It was excruciating to wait for this. But now, somehow, my steps are a little lighter :)

I hope you've settled in well in Canada.
I've logged in just to say Congrats!
After long time I've stopped at this thread to see if anyone has any updates and there you go :)

We'll reach 18 months of processing time on February 07 so these kindergartens waiting for 6 months and one day can relax.
Our GCMS notes shows that no one worked on our file since December 2015 till August 2016 when our Medicals have expired and that spouse has attended (security?) interview. Since then nothing. According to notes it appears that security check is in progress. Status says that the latest one they've started in December got cancelled on December 29th. I don't know what that means but it doesn't sound assuring.
After waiting so long I wonder... IF

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Guys quick question about Medical. Have anyone recently requested to extend the Medical result while waiting for the final decision? I added my spouse after PPR and I haven't landed yet.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
munika said:
After long time I've stopped at this thread to see if anyone has any updates and there you go :)

We'll reach 18 months of processing time on February 07 so these kindergartens waiting for 6 months and one day can relax.
Our GCMS notes shows that no one worked on our file since December 2015 till August 2016 when our Medicals have expired and that spouse has attended (security?) interview. Since then nothing. According to notes it appears that security check is in progress. Status says that the latest one they've started in December got cancelled on December 29th. I don't know what that means but it doesn't sound assuring.
There will be no IF and your result will be completely fine.

Thanks

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
munika said:

Thanks, Munika!

I really hope your time comes soon. 18 months is ridiculously long and you've done that interview so long ago too! I am sure you're not getting a rejection. But you know how these things are: shuffled from one desk to another. Have you tried ordering CBSA notes through ATIP? I ordered mine and haven't received them yet, but it might give you an insight into where your application is. Just a thought.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hello all,

do all outland applicants get a medical request upon the expiry of medicals..........my medicals expire on march 26th, im from Bangalore, India.....my BG was never in progress......can i expect a redo request followed by BG IP when i submit fresh medical.

cheers,
Rrk.