+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

ahmed29s

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
There was no indication at all. Last I heard from them sometime in November when I emailed Ottawa and they said my application is still processing and not to write to them again as they will not reply. Not a peep since then, no changes to profile, no ghost emails. The PPR email just came out of the blue, totally unexpectedly.
So i guess you can expect that too. Good luck!
After inquiring about my application, on October, 2016; CIC informed me the file was in a queue for review. On December, again after inquiring, they replied, it's currently being processed and asked me to minimize my corresponding with them. Again after inquiring on January, 2017; they replied the file is currently under review and requires additional verifications!!

Not sure, whether this is a sign of improvement or not!!

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Tocanadawego said:
There was no indication at all. Last I heard from them sometime in November when I emailed Ottawa and they said my application is still processing and not to write to them again as they will not reply. Not a peep since then, no changes to profile, no ghost emails. The PPR email just came out of the blue, totally unexpectedly.
So i guess you can expect that too. Good luck!
It means now with my AOR 4th OCt 2015, I now hold the record for the longest wait for PPR?

Are there anyone like me here?

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
guriotal said:
hi guys i am new in this forum , i submitted my application on 20 march 2016 and got AOR on same day , now background check and elegibility is under process.
but i got my GCMS notes in December and i found that as per that notes my application is approved but till now i not get any updation in my accounts or not any email till now.
anybody advice me plz
WHEN DID UR BG GO INTO PROGRESS? , any update from ur VO?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
hemantanna555 said:
It means now with my AOR 4th OCt 2015, I now hold the record for the longest wait for PPR?

No, I don't think so. I think there are still a couple of people from August and September, but they don't visit here that often anymore.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hemantanna555 said:

hello hemantanna,

do u have extensive travel history or did u work for govt or millitary bg u have.

cheers,
Rrk.

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Sorry, hemantanna555!
I hold this record. I received my AOR on August 25th, 2015!
I don't have a long travel and stay history, and I didn't work for the military or the government. I am sure the only reason is that my name is Mohammed. They are giving many Muslims a very hard time.
I bet you're a Muslim, or have a Muslim name/background.

hemantanna555 said:

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Medical got expired but CIC has not made any contact with me yet.
I don't know whether it is a good sign or what..

FSW inland
Aor 6th FEB 2016
BG check: Not needed at this time.

timeflying

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Neo_says said:
Medical got expired but CIC has not made any contact with me yet.
I don't know whether it is a good sign or what..

FSW inland
Aor 6th FEB 2016
BG check: Not needed at this time.
My AOR is 29 Mar 2016. BG check is always 'Not needed at this time'.

chillito

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
mohammed.xyzt said:
Sorry, hemantanna555!
I don't have a long travel and stay history, and I didn't work for the military or the government. I am sure the only reason is that my name is Mohammed. They are giving many Muslims a very hard time.
This statement is so rectumly derived!

ahmed29s

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammed.xyzt said:
Sorry, hemantanna555!
so true...... ahmad here....... :(

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Shanzay2015 said:
Incase you guys havent noticed! Read the news!

"Ahmed Hussen came to Canada from Somalia as a refugee. Now he's the new minister of immigration."
He came as a refugee in 1993. Things were different back then. This was before 9/11 terrorist attacks in 2001, the war on terrorism, and the rise of Daesh/ISIS.

It is sad that hundreds of millions of peaceful and innocent Muslims are paying the price for the actions of those terrorist groups, twice actually, being victims of these terrorist groups and at the same time being treated with prejudice, suspicion, discrimination, and hatred! :( :( :( :( :(

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mohammed.xyzt said:
Sorry, hemantanna555!
While there might be certain delayed / detailed security checks due to belonging to some specific country, i wouldn't think of this necessarily being caused because of religion. Yes the name Muhammad might take longer, but likely not because of being Muslim, but rather because of being very common and hence a long list of possible name matches that CIC needs to ensure aren't related.

Canada is one of the best (if not the best) countries for immigrants. Unless one actually has something to worry about, things always get sorted out and immigration process isn't any different.

On that note, i am a Muslim with beard, came to Canada on a skilled job and latter got PR. Although my name is not Muhammad, two of my children's names are. We got our PR processed in among the fastest timelines (i believe it was 3.5 months)

We frequently travel to US as well - some times for work, some times for vacation and thankfully never have had any issues. Yes, probably the first few times they asked a bit more extra questions very politely. But that was about it.

And i am not alone. I know tons of people with similar situations. Those who have otherwise (poor) experiences, often have a part of story that they didn't put forward (in which they were guilty of something).

In my personal experience, this is far far better than irrational / double standardized behaviors that some of the most developed or developing Muslim countries show.

In the modern world, people value you by your deeds, quality of your behavior and work, not by the country of your origin or religion. I see that discrimination at its peak in the Middle eastern so called Muslim countries.

If we believe as Muslims that our values are equality, honesty, justice, kindness and others, i am pretty sure much of the west has adopted those, better than us and hence prospered much better as well. I certainly look up to them for those.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
fkl said:
While there might be a certain delayed / detailed security check due to belonging to some specific country, i wouldn't think of this necessarily being caused because of religion. Yes the name Muhammad might take longer, but likely not because of being Muslim, but rather because of being very common and hence a long list of possible name matches that CIC needs to ensure aren't related.

Canada is one of the best (if not the best) countries for immigrants. Unless one actually has something to worry about, thing always get sorted out and immigration process isn't any different.

On that note, i am a Muslim with beard, came to Canada on a skilled job and latter got a PR. Although my name is not Muhammad, two of my children's names are. We got our PR processed in among the fastest timelines (i believe it was 3.5 months)

We frequently travel to US as well - some times for work, some times for vacation and thankfully never have had any issues. Yes, probably the first few times they asked a bit more extra questions very politely. But that was about it.

And i am not alone. I know tons of people with similar situations. Those who have otherwise experiences, often have a part of story that they didn't put forward (in which they were guilty of something).

In my personal experience, this is far far better than irrational / double standardized behaviors that some of the most developed or developing Muslim countries show.

In the modern world, people value you by your deeds, quality of your behavior and work, not by the country of your origin or religion. I see that discrimination at its peak in the Middle eastern so called Muslim countries.

If we believe as Muslims that our values are equality, honesty, justice, kindness and others, i am pretty sure much of the west has adopted those, better than us and hence prospered much better as well. I certainly look up to them for those.
Well said FKL,i agreed to your statement +1 for you.Canada is Multicultural country and here is no discrimination at all,they respect equally to all religious.
Rabin

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Wow!! I am so happy for you!! You were the one that started October 2015 Thread!!! I have been waiting to see this for over a year now!! Congrats!!!

Tocanadawego said:
Dear ladies and gentlemen, my forum friends, I literally thought I would never be saying this but it happened: I got my PPR! These were grueling 16 months of waiting, and I am so happy the end is near. Still have some hoops to jump through, with me now being pregnant, but finally there is a ray of sunshine.
Thank you all for all your support!