+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
hamzakhobza said:
Ottawa VO.

To be honest I was starting to think it might never come. I must have checked my application 100 times and sent them 5 or 6 CSE to update/fix details just from paranoia. It is a good feeling to finally get rid of the stress.
Is CSE better than sending email to ur VO or both same

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
DreamCanada16 said:
Is CSE better than sending email to ur VO or both same
I think it's the same but CSE gives you a confirmation so you can prove the communication if you need to in the future.

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
I just receive reply from IRCC as like below can you any one tell me what they mean by ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION ????????

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
ajisam said:
I just receive reply from IRCC as like below can you any one tell me what they mean by ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION ????????

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.
I got the exact same response from CPC-Ottawa back in May.
What's your timeline?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naaz kaur said:
hi sharma
it looks like i am in the exact same boat as you. may i ask, have you applied for your permanent residence along with your partner who is back home ? could you please share your timeline. for me, i am fsw inland feb 2016 aor, apllied along with husband, residing in india. i hope to hear from you.
thanks
Yes i applied with my spouse in AUG 2015 and she is in india and i am in canada...

boblee2000

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 April 2016
Med's Done....
13 April 2016
complicated research said:
Is there a trend for the application processing time exceeding 6-7 months post AOR, for inland applicants whose spouses are not in Canada?
I am cec-inland, and my wife and my son is out of Canada.
I have been waiting for 7.5 months.
So good luck!

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
I just receive reply from IRCC as like below can you any one tell me what they mean by ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION ??

AOR - January 2016 Inland , Visa Office - Ottawa

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
complicated research said:
Is there a trend for the application processing time exceeding 6-7 months post AOR, for inland applicants whose spouses are not in Canada?
bad luck is the trend. Here i go FSW inland with whole family in Canada ,but still waiting from more than 14 months :'( :'( :'( :'( so its bad luck only

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Que Em said:
I got the exact same response from CPC-Ottawa back in May.
What's your timeline?
i m with u guys with same reply

boblee2000

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 April 2016
Med's Done....
13 April 2016
ajisam said:

DreamCanada16 said:
i m with u guys with same reply

You guys may need to read following analysis.

Cowkiki said:
I had been so distressed during waiting so I decided to take a three-week vocation abroad. The long-awaited golden email arrived just a few hours after I hopped on the plane and was only found by me on my return last week. Yes, the PPRRRRRR!!!

I would like to sincerely thank you guys for all the advice and accompany during these 9 months. My complete timeline is as follows:

FSW Outland (No PNP)
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 29 Jan 2016
Eligibility review started and Medical passed: early Feb
Background check in progress: 6 July
CSIS to return the background check result to IRCC: 1 September
PPR: 27 Oct 2016

Many of you who have been stuck at the background check are curious about whether it helps to contact the CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) and send their reply to IRCC, I would like to share my experience here.

From my numerous research on various forums relating to Canada immigration, I found that many people (those under the normal 6-month timeline) received PPR right after (a day up to a few weeks) their BC changed to “in progress”, and from their gcms note, this “a day up to a few weeks” is merely waiting in queue for a final review/visa printing queue. I seriously think that we (for the reason of military record, government working background, nationality, and whatsoever) were picked up by IRCC and referred to CSIS to do a DEEPER check. Once you are “picked up”, the application goes to an unpredictable route deviated from the normal track.

I fax my request of my “security check status” to CSIS (followed the instruction here: https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php#bm02) and received their reply in two weeks, informing me that my security was already completed and sent back to IRCC.

Then, I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with the CSIS reply and politely “questioned” why nothing has been updated on my application even if my background check was completed.

A few days later I received a reply:
"Your application is currently in queue for a review. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

This email, I believe, gives you information about your “real status” because I have seen many other versions of reply in the same circumstance. If you receive some standard email reply like mine, I believe it is really only the matter of time: for an immigration officer to do a final review; if you got reply as “waiting for the reply from a third party”, “need to do some further verification”, the application may take longer and you may have to resolve other issues.

And a week later I got the PPR. It may be a time coincidence or my “questioning email” did trigger them to have a look at my application. I don’t know. But from my experience, no harm to get your CSIS security check status and know more about your application status. My thinking was, well, if I eventually had to do a “writ of mandamus”, this kind of record would back me up as I have taken every reasonably practicable step to follow up on my application and did my best to avoid any delay from my side.

This is my own speculation. If you have any questions, I am happy to help.

Wish everyone here good luck and psychological wellness in this journey!!!

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So amazing to hear someone get PPR after 9 months! (especially fsw outland and ottawa vo, like myself)

really so sincerely happy for you))) it makes this wait a little bit more hopeful :)

Maybe all of us waiting will finally get to this point soon.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boblee2000 said:
I am cec-inland, and my wife and my son is out of Canada.
I have been waiting for 7.5 months.
So good luck!
Hi boblee200,

Where is your visa office?

I called CIC today, and from the agent's word: everything is fine, all the background check are done, waiting for the final decision, and the results should be very positive.
My visa office is Hong Kong.......I don't know how long I should wait at this point.

Cheers.