+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Hi All,

I have a theory that people who are waiting for a long time have some sort of Government or Military experience in Personal History. So to prove this theory right or wrong my question to everyone who is still waiting:

Is there anyone waiting for more than six months and does not have a Government or Military experience in Personal History?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
sttaq said:
Hi All,

I have a theory that people who are waiting for a long time have some sort of Government or Military experience in Personal History. So to prove this theory right or wrong my question to everyone who is still waiting:

Is there anyone waiting for more than six months and does not have a Government or Military experience in Personal History?
It is not only about GOVT & MILITARY work experience. I have noticed that applicants with job offers are also waiting.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Neo_says said:
It is not only about GOVT & MILITARY work experience. I have noticed that applicants with job offers are also waiting.
There is a long list of reasons this could happen. Suffice to say even CIC themselves cannot predict them all.

Some times a name is too common or matches on some special list or matches with some one who has worked in government or other sensitive organizations and the inquiry goes in a spin.

Your country of origin, your travel history and many other such factors play a part.

This is all partially obtained information based upon limited description from CIC of this process and information shared among members.

Following thread by a very senior forum member qorax has been the one combined source of info and discussion around this topic. It is an old thread, but most aspects of bk are still the same in EE.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Got my GCM notes.
Some pages were blank and mentioned something about section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations of the Access to Information Act..

Eligibility : Review in progress.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Neo_says said:
Got my GCM notes.
Some pages were blank and mentioned something about section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations of the Access to Information Act..

Eligibility : Review in progress.
That's normal. Don't worry about it. Some pages are retracted and not provided to applicant. It doesn't mean there was some thing of concern around your profile. Good luck

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Hi guys & gals,

Just received my third set of GCMS notes.

Very few changes from my previous set where everything was "Passed" except for Security.

In yesterday's notes, there are four new activities added for "security".

Activity 4
Activity Type: Security
Field Name: Status
All other details have been removed.

Activity 3
Activity Type:Security Screening
New Value: Not Started

Activity 2
Activity Type: Security Screening

Activity 1

Also, there was, one more change in the "Preferred Correspondence Channel". In the two previous GCMS notes, the preferred channel was "MyCIC". and now it is "Online". Although, I didn't request any such change.

My due date was 11 September and of course nothing happened on that date.

Any insights could be much appreciated.

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Kirkoven said:
Hi guys & gals,

Just received my third set of GCMS notes.

Very few changes from my previous set where everything was "Passed" except for Security.

In yesterday's notes, there are four new activities added for "security".

Activity 4
Activity Type: Security

Activity 3
Activity Type:Security Screening
New Value: Not Started

Activity 2

Activity 1

Also, there was, one more change in the "Preferred Correspondence Channel". In the two previous GCMS notes, the preferred channel was "MyCIC". and now it is "Online". Although, I didn't request any such change.

My due date was 11 September and of course nothing happened on that date.

Any insights could be much appreciated.
Hi the due date is for them to provide you with the GCMS notes. Everytime you request your notes, they update the due date for it. unless there was any change that took place in your application, most of the times the due date remains for the GCMS notes.

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
11 months and 10 days today. no response from CIC. Received an AOR on 06 Oct 2015. I live in Canada already on a work permit so they did not ask me to re do my medicals.

Hope the wait ends.

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
hemantanna555 said:
11 months and 10 days today. no response from CIC. Received an AOR on 06 Oct 2015. I live in Canada already on a work permit so they did not ask me to re do my medicals.

Hope the wait ends.
I hope your wait ends soon. What category are you? FSW, CEC, PNP? Inland or Outland?

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
FSW. I was eligible for CEC too but they automatically invited me for FSW.

I have no hopes for my application to be accepted anytime soon. I think what separates my application from others was I was asked for a Schedule A form for me and my spouse. That always delays the application.

Anyway i have made up my mind that this is not the end of the world. If I don't hear back from them anytime soon, I will move back to my home country.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
I was never asked for Schedule A. I don't see any association with such request and a delay.

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
hemantanna555 said:
FSW. I was eligible for CEC too but they automatically invited me for FSW.

I have no hopes for my application to be accepted anytime soon. I think what separates my application from others was I was asked for a Schedule A form for me and my spouse. That always delays the application.

Anyway i have made up my mind that this is not the end of the world. If I don't hear back from them anytime soon, I will move back to my home country.
Good luck to you and everyone waiting!

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
After medical reassessment for my wife, today medical changed to passed from in process.

Have anyone see Security Passed in GCMS notes?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
vernon22445 said:
After medical reassessment for my wife, today medical changed to passed from in process.

Have anyone see Security Passed in GCMS notes?
My medical changed from passed to in process. Why medical reassessment is needed?