+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
yelena said:
I thought I should pay you all a visit :)

I needed to take a break from this process, so I wasn't on the forum after I got PPR..

I sent the copies of my passport to Vienna VO two days ago, but I could not get a pre paid anvelop from croatia, for the life of me.. so I just sent everything without it. Now I hope that COPR will not get lost once they return it via regular mail. I will just have to wait for about two weeks and see.

Still can't really believe what has happened..

Got GCMS today, that I order a month ago., soooo difficult to read in the notes section: Failed, and Visa should not be issued.. Unfortunately I do not see the last month of activity, but in the last activitiy it says eligibility: recommend passed.
I don't think I will relax until we actually land.

To all of you waiting., hold on.,. they say that the night is darkest just before sun rise, so try to keep that in mind :)
Yelena your journey to PPR has been very inspiring. I wish you the best ahead.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
yelena said:

I needed to take a break from this process, so I wasn't on the forum after I got PPR..

I sent the copies of my passport to Vienna VO two days ago, but I could not get a pre paid anvelop from croatia, for the life of me.. so I just sent everything without it. Now I hope that COPR will not get lost once they return it via regular mail. I will just have to wait for about two weeks and see.

Got GCMS today, that I order a month ago., soooo difficult to read in the notes section: Failed, and Visa should not be issued.. Unfortunately I do not see the last month of activity, but in the last activitiy it says eligibility: recommend passed.

To all of you waiting., hold on.,. they say that the night is darkest just before sun rise, so try to keep that in mind :)
We're all very happy for you. And we miss you around here 8)
Good luck with everything!

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
yelena said:

Wish you all the best Yelena ..your case is truly inspiring for people like me.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Very happy yelena really.... I hope they count me in too ... Almost 9 months for me too ..
mokachino said:
I ordered GSCM notes and it seems like the background check went into some trouble (which I can't see in the notes) and got cancelled after 6 months then the CIC ordered a fresh background check again in March.
Hi Sharma1990,
what's your application status now? any progress?

Hi mokachino, hang in there! I know it is extremely frustrated. But you will get there!! Mine takes over 14 months and I do really believe yours will less then mine!

May God bless you all!!
Cheers!

msama017

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
newcec said:
Ghost email. Said application updated, but nothing on my cic. Will be 9 months in a week. :(
It's a good sign...
You hopefully hear a good news on Tuesday.
What is your timeline?
Mine will get 8 months next week...
:(

forbetterlife

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Hi friends,

After six and a half months wait, I finally got my PPR on 16 May 2016. Good luck for those waiting guys, PPRs are approaching for you.

Regards.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
Hi Sharma1990,
what's your application status now? any progress?

Hi mokachino, hang in there! I know it is extremely frustrated. But you will get there!! Mine takes over 14 months and I do really believe yours will less then mine!

May God bless you all!!
Cheers!
No updates , still waiting ..

newcec

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
msama017 said:
It's a good sign...
You hopefully hear a good news on Tuesday.
What is your timeline?
Mine will get 8 months next week...
:(
Aug 25th AOR. FSW Inland. No updates except Medical passed, everything is pending. Hoping for the best.

asadchev

Jan 14, 2016
newcec said:
Aug 25th AOR. FSW Inland. No updates except Medical passed, everything is pending. Hoping for the best.
I am in similar state regarding updates. anything interesting in gsmc notes?

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi all,
Today im completing my 6th month and dont know how long will this take. And called CIC today and automated clip played and it says to call between 8am - 4pm. So have to wait another few hours to call them.

My timeline is,
FSW Outland supported by LMIA with Spouse
AOR - Nov 20
Medical Passed - Nov 26
Background check - Not needed this time Nov - 20 to Nov 28
Background check - Not started Nov 28
Interview - Not needed this time
Final decision - Not started

Ordered GCMS - Apr 3
Ghost mail - Apr 19
Received GCMS - May 4

Jongwe123

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Johannesburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
17 December 2015 ; RPRF REQUEST&PAID-13.01.16
Nomination.....
27 November 2015
AOR Received.
15 December 2015
Med's Done....
19 November 2015
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
20 JULY 2016(IN-22.07.16)
VISA ISSUED...
03 August 2016
LANDED..........
14 October 2016--THANK GOD,WAITING FOR PR CARD
thought I should pay you all a visit Smiley

To all of you waiting., hold on.,. they say that the night is darkest just before sun rise, so try to keep that in mind Smiley

All the best YELENA.....your case is one in a mill.....I got real lessons out of it-NEVER TO WORRY BECAUSE INDEED WITH CIC. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT EVENTUALLY....ITS JUST TIME!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Another week gone . I cannot take anymore :mad:

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
No updates , still waiting ..

Hang on.. each day that passess is one day less you will wait...

This process is definitely teaching everyone a lesson of patience

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Amaljohan said:
Hi all,
Today im completing my 6th month and dont know how long will this take. And called CIC today and automated clip played and it says to call between 8am - 4pm. So have to wait another few hours to call them.

My timeline is,
FSW Outland supported by LMIA with Spouse
AOR - Nov 20
Medical Passed - Nov 26
Background check - Not needed this time Nov - 20 to Nov 28
Background check - Not started Nov 28
Interview - Not needed this time
Final decision - Not started

Ordered GCMS - Apr 3
Ghost mail - Apr 19
Received GCMS - May 4
Called CIC late night ( India Time ) yesterday ...after 20 mins of waiting Managed to get an Agent . He told me my application is under background check since January and he can not commit any date for it. As per him it could be anything from One Day to One Year or more ...told me that my application is already delayed but its not due to CIC ...its due to the agencies which are conducting BG checks ...told me to be patient and wait with no time frame in mind.

On my asking about my Visa office ...Surprisingly he told me that my application is not getting processed at New Delhi Visa Office ( which is my country of residence) but at CPC Ottawa ...I really dont know WHY .

Gonna be nine months next week post AOR ...its too difficult ...just need some decision ..cant live everyday of my life in hope for some mail in my Inbox :-(