+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
taekwondo said:
Called CIC late night ( India Time ) yesterday ...after 20 mins of waiting Managed to get an Agent . He told me my application is under background check since January and he can not commit any date for it. As per him it could be anything from One Day to One Year or more ...told me that my application is already delayed but its not due to CIC ...its due to the agencies which are conducting BG checks ...told me to be patient and wait with no time frame in mind.

On my asking about my Visa office ...Surprisingly he told me that my application is not getting processed at New Delhi Visa Office ( which is my country of residence) but at CPC Ottawa ...I really dont know WHY .

Gonna be nine months next week post AOR ...its too difficult ...just need some decision ..cant live everyday of my life in hope for some mail in my Inbox :-(
Count me in. MY office is also CPC Ottawa. My file was transferred to Ottawa due to work overload (according to GCMS notes). I called yesterday and they said they need time and they cant tell me more than that. I think NDVO & Ottawa super busy and we are the luckiest ones to be with the CIC agents for a longer period.
So im gonna forget things for a month or two and gonna become normal (just like old days) ;-)
Cheers!

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
Dear All,

I`m new to this forum. It`s almost 6 months of waiting for PPR.Even my BG status hasn`t been changed. Is it normal?

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
ChittaNayak said:
If you are waiting 6 months from your submission, it is NOT normal.
Please give all step details for a comparision purpose.
My details are below:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

The exact day of submition is 27th of November.
Could you please advise what may I do in this case? As I can see, all aplicants have their BG changed.
what is CIC call number to phone them?

Thank you in advance.

Adin.blr

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Crossed 6 months of waiting for PPR on MAY 16th. I had called CIC to check the status of my application as my background check went In Progress on April 9th. I was informed by the CIC call center agent that my file was COMPLETE and transferred to NDVO on April 18th. He indicated that the file was ready for landing and suggested to contact NDVO for an update. I have also sent an e-mail to NDVO (DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) enquiring the status. Will have to wait until Monday to give them a call.

Good luck to all of us.. I hope the coming week brings us all the much awaited "golden e-mail" :) :)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChittaNayak said:
If you are waiting 6 months from your submission, it is NOT normal.
Please give all step details for a comparision purpose.
Dont spread panick.
This might not be standard, but on this thread it is perfectly normal.

I understand exceptions. But just wanted to highlight the avarage case.

You might use the unofficial analytic to get the avg values.
myimmitracker.com/en/trackers/permanent-residency-tracker-all-programs/analytics/processing_time_calculators/canada-permanent-residence-processing-time-calculator-days-from-aor-to-pr to get something like-
Your application has received an AOR on the 21 May 2016 . In the best case you will receive your Permanent residency on the 06 Jul 2016 in the worst case it will be the 11 Jan 2017. On average you should expect a Permanent residency approval by the 10 Oct 2016.

Tracker Cases Minimum days Average days Maximum days
Permanent Residency Tracker - All Programs 129 46 142 235

No worries. just unofficial data.

yelena said:
Dont spread panick.
This might not be standard, but on this thread it is perfectly normal.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
bellaluna said:
^ My BG check was also started in January, per my GCMS notes, so I wonder if it's the same batch with CSIS. :(
I guess so ..looks like our applications have been assigned to special 007 James Bond for doing our background check :p :p :eek: 8)

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Amaljohan said:
Count me in. MY office is also CPC Ottawa. My file was transferred to Ottawa due to work overload (according to GCMS notes). I called yesterday and they said they need time and they cant tell me more than that. I think NDVO & Ottawa super busy and we are the luckiest ones to be with the CIC agents for a longer period.
So im gonna forget things for a month or two and gonna become normal (just like old days) ;-)
Cheers!
Thanks for the reply Amaljohan ...I have ordered my GCMS on 4th May...let us see what it says for my file transfer to Ottawa ...please do update me in case you receive any communication from CIC !!

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Adin.blr said:
Hi All,

Crossed 6 months of waiting for PPR on MAY 16th. I had called CIC to check the status of my application as my background check went In Progress on April 9th. I was informed by the CIC call center agent that my file was COMPLETE and transferred to NDVO on April 18th. He indicated that the file was ready for landing and suggested to contact NDVO for an update. I have also sent an e-mail to NDVO (DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca) enquiring the status. Will have to wait until Monday to give them a call.

Good luck to all of us.. I hope the coming week brings us all the much awaited "golden e-mail" :) :)
I have a similar case, though I completed 7 months of wait last week only. I was told that my application was processed and sent to NDVO on 6th April itself and I guess it's just gathering some dust! Had dropped an email to delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca last week, no response yet. Let us know if you get to hear from them, good luck!!!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChittaNayak said:
I understand exceptions. But just wanted to highlight the avarage case.

You might use the unofficial analytic to get the avg values.
myimmitracker.com/en/trackers/permanent-residency-tracker-all-programs/analytics/processing_time_calculators/canada-permanent-residence-processing-time-calculator-days-from-aor-to-pr to get something like-
Your application has received an AOR on the 21 May 2016 . In the best case you will receive your Permanent residency on the 06 Jul 2016 in the worst case it will be the 11 Jan 2017. On average you should expect a Permanent residency approval by the 10 Oct 2016.

Tracker Cases Minimum days Average days Maximum days
Permanent Residency Tracker - All Programs 129 46 142 235

No worries. just unofficial data.
Statistics are wrong. It took me 285 days to get PPR and I know I am not an isolated case.
Average time had gone up for months.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
taekwondo said:
I guess so ..looks like our applications have been assigned to special 007 James Bond for doing our background check :p :p :eek: 8)
LOL! Love it! I would hope James Bond would be more efficient than this :D

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am oct AOR applicant and my current work permit is gonna expire by June 09, 2016. So I am
Planning to apply BRidging work permit. My question is my wife and kid is with me. My son is doing his schooling in Canada, so do I need to get any kind of letter from school to apply bridging work permit so his student visa also be extending? Kindly let me know thought.