+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
Same staff.
This system is so stupid and wastes resources from our part and theirs.

Anyway, I think we will get some sort of an update on Friday, and why do these a*********************** only send updates on fridays!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So we have been waiting for a long time.
Any idea how long the wait time before we atleast know that we won't be rejected.
My worst fear, wait till 6months or more and then ...... :eek:

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
lovesumi said:
So we have been waiting for a long time.
Any idea how long the wait time before we atleast know that we won't be rejected.
My worst fear, wait till 6months or more and then ...... :eek:
I just spoke with CIC and they actually looked into my file and notified me that I can receive a request for passport any time from now till JUNE 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( THAT'S WHAT THE OFFICER WORKING ON MY CASE WROTE ON MY APPLICATION ) - He also told me that Ottawa visa centre is processing my application.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
I just spoke with CIC and they actually looked into my file and notified me that I can receive a request for passport any time from now till JUNE 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( THAT'S WHAT THE OFFICER WORKING ON MY CASE WROTE ON MY APPLICATION ) - He also told me that Ottawa visa centre is processing my application.
That's a good news mojo! I'm gonna give call today and check.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
phyroms said:
That's a good news mojo! I'm gonna give call today and check.
Here is the Trick , say that you have received several ghost emails but there are no updates, also say that you are stressed that they need a document and you don't know what it is?

Another thing is don't give in to information , let the guy/gal spell whatever they have read on your file , it won't be too much any way .

Act stressed , & very very polite , these * need the tiniest bit of excuse to not help you, don't give them that moral excuse, let them burn in their shame and guilt of steeling the tax payer money for sitting and doing nothinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
Here is the Trick , say that you have received several ghost emails but there are no updates, also say that you are stressed that they need a document and you don't know what it is?

Another thing is don't give in to information , let the guy/gal spell whatever they have read on your file , it won't be too much any way .

Act stressed , & very very polite , these * need the tiniest bit of excuse to not help you, don't give them that moral excuse, let them burn in their shame and guilt of steeling the tax payer money for sitting and doing nothinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
Thanks mojo for all your tricks :) CIC said no update since the day they received Schedule A :(

Dec 30, 2015
I'm also an Inland FSW with no movement for awhile. Its really getting alarming for me because of some news ive read in the chat rooms here. 5 months and 1 week, Yet no final answer. I recently requested for my gcms notes some days back in a frantic bid to know what was going on. I hope i will get a reply before the gcms notes come in. Here is my time line :

ITA: June 23
AOR: Aug 3
Eligibility: in progress
medicals: passed
Background status: not started
Ghost emails: Nov 13, Dec31
cic call: Dec 28

No Requests for any documents whatsoever because i submitted them all before finalizing my application. My CRS was 471.

Since then, i have not heard any news or positive feedback. I currently reside in canada and I thought that was supposed to sepeed things up but it isnt. Let me know your thoughts guys Embarrassed

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
hypetheambition0403 said:
I'm also an Inland FSW with no movement for awhile. Its really getting alarming for me because of some news ive read in the chat rooms here. 5 months and 1 week, Yet no final answer. I recently requested for my gcms notes some days back in a frantic bid to know what was going on. I hope i will get a reply before the gcms notes come in. Here is my time line :

ITA: June 23
AOR: Aug 3
Eligibility: in progress
medicals: passed
Background status: not started
Ghost emails: Nov 13, Dec31
cic call: Dec 28

No Requests for any documents whatsoever because i submitted them all before finalizing my application. My CRS was 471.

Since then, i have not heard any news or positive feedback. I currently reside in canada and I thought that was supposed to sepeed things up but it isnt. Let me know your thoughts guys Embarrassed
Hope you will not join our club :D

Relax and wait. There is nothing you can do at this point. Good luck!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
I've just received another ghost update from CIC. What about you guys?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
I've just received another ghost update from CIC. What about you guys?
until now nothing .ill check end of the day.i think u r BG go back in process

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
phyroms said:
Nothing yet...
GENTLEMEN, I've THE GOOOOOD NEWS, I HAVE RECEIVED THE REQUEST FOR PASSPORT.

Now here is the bad news, I am going to South America on the 24th of January. My passport is at the Brazilian Embassy. I live in Ottawa, I can go right now and get my passport and Send it to CIC , but do you think I will get it back in 10 days ? ( P.s. I live in Ottawa ).

How long does it take to receive your passport back once you send it ?

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:

Now here is the bad news, I am going to South America on the 24th of January. My passport is at the Brazilian Embassy. I live in Ottawa, I can go right now and get my passport and Send it to CIC , but do you think I will get it back in 10 days ? ( P.s. I live in Ottawa ).

Congratulation mojo! This is indeed a great news.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mojo said:

Awesome! This is great news! CIC decided to give you PR, because you annoy them too much :D :D :D

Congrats man!

P.S. Just checked myCIC. My BG check is In Progress again.