+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Dear All,

You are the BEST Group in this Forum. The new Saints of Canada , if you can be patient with the federal government you can do it ALL in CANADA.

All the best to Everyone, keep bugging CIC , & thanks for the Support.

And hopefully by the end of this month All of you will have your PR application done.
:-*

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
chiyakam said:
@mojo and @eehopeful: WoW! Congratulations guys! You guys have been hanging around since April, hats off to your patience :)! All the best!!
Thanks chiyakam , hopefully you will receive yours soon.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
phyroms said:
Since you already waited almost a year, I would wait few more days if I were you. Coz $1000 is some money :)
That's what I've decided , I am going to send an e-mail today with my ticket and notify them that i'll be sending my passport when I get back.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
eehopeful, hip-hip hooray! Congrats!

mojo, good luck! And again congratulations!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
chevy said:
Your medical went to "not needed at this time" because you did your medicals last year may be in the month of feb or march, So now it is going to be expire soon, So officer sent your medicals to re-asses to health branch, If they found nothing wrong and your previous medicals were passed with good grades then they will extend your previous medicals for another year, otherwise you might need to undergo for new medicals for that the chances are very less. Wait for another week or so you will came to know that they want new medicals or not. I have explained in this thread also...http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-fund-lmia-people-old-medicals-for-ee-t386180.0.html;msg4820676#msg4820676
Thanks for your help.

I did my Medicals for an Express Entry on Feb 17. For me it's really strange that it was "Passed" a week ago and right now it's "Not Needed at this time". Why they need to check it again? It's not our fault, that CIC didn't press our applications till December 2015. Hmm... hope it's again some minor glitch. Same as with BG check.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
And again. Without any emails my Medical changed to Passed. :D

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay after waiting for more than six months without an update, I sent a CSE two weeks ago.

Today I get a reply from CIC saying,

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

Please note you will need letter was sent trough MyCIC In August 2015. You had 60 days to apply for express entry.

Presently you will need to submit a new application.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

I am six months into my application, and they are telling me that I HAD 60 days to apply for EE!!!! :eek: Then how did I get my AOR if I didn't apply? :eek:

Also, I noticed that today my medicals have been "passed", with other fields remaining unchanged.

ALSO, note "....... you will need letter was sent........" What are they trying to say? Are the visa officers so careless as not not even bother typing correct English, or am I missing something?

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
rigel said:
Okay after waiting for more than six months without an update, I sent a CSE two weeks ago.

Dear XXXXXX,

Please note you will need letter was sent trough MyCIC In August 2015. You had 60 days to apply for express entry.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

I am six months into my application, and they are telling me that I HAD 60 days to apply for EE!!!! :eek: Then how did I get my AOR if I didn't apply? :eek:

Also, I noticed that today my medicals have been "passed", with other fields remaining unchanged.

ALSO, note "....... you will need letter was sent........" What are they trying to say? Are the visa officers so careless as not not even bother typing correct English, or am I missing something?
A lot of CIC officers are immigrant them selves, with shitty English skills (70s and 80s immigrants with security clearances , that's how they get these jobs , see with the federal government you can be A moron but you've a security clearance , they will hire you as a consultant lol ).

Just file a complaint , go to your MP if you are in Canada , if you did apply within that 60 days window , send all the documents that proves that you applied within the 60 days window.

All the best , this can turn to good , if they feel like they screwed up!

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
I think they are finalizing your application.

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
A lot of CIC officers are immigrant them selves, with *censored word* English skills (70s and 80s immigrants with security clearances , that's how they get these jobs , see with the federal government you can be A moron but you've a security clearance , they will hire you as a consultant lol ).

Just file a complaint , go to your MP if you are in Canada , if you did apply within that 60 days window , send all the documents that proves that you applied within the 60 days window.

All the best , this can turn to good , if they feel like they screwed up!
I am an outside applicant. I cant even call CIC from outside Canada!!

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
Thanks for your help.

I did my Medicals for an Express Entry on Feb 17. For me it's really strange that it was "Passed" a week ago and right now it's "Not Needed at this time". Why they need to check it again? It's not our fault, that CIC didn't press our applications till December 2015. Hmm... hope it's again some minor glitch. Same as with BG check.
Absolutely it's not your fault, that's the reason they will not ask you for a new medical right away they will first re-assess and then they will decide whether to give you extension or to approach you for new medical because as per the rule your medical should be valid at the time of landing... and the days left in your medical doesn't seems that you will do your landing on time...don't worry the same thing happened to me and my friend and we both got extension...apply for gcms notes for better picture

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
That's same thing happened with me...congrats you got extension....

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
rigel said:

Dear XXXXXX,

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

I think it's just a mistake. I think someone on this forum discussed the ways to call CIC for outland applicants. Try to search it.

P.S. GOT an another ghost update. CIC decided to work hard on my application! 1 or 2 emails each day ;D

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
I think it's just a mistake. I think someone on this forum discussed the ways to call CIC for outland applicants. Try to search it.

P.S. GOT an another ghost update. CIC decided to work hard on my application! 1 or 2 emails each day ;D
Praying for you mate!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
Praying for you mate!
pray 4 me also
I got email update also .Background check no need in this time to back to in progress.