+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
ht7 said:
Hi all,
Just got an email asking for my passport. Seems this is it! Its strange, I never got past the BG in progress and no word on medicals. Hang in there!
ht7 , Congrats and good luck!

but from your timeline, you are not facing the same problem we are facing! This sub is for applicants who have exceeded the Six month process time, and most of us didn't receive a single update up until the ghost e-mail a couple of days ago.

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I joined this because I didn't see any medical updates for 3 months, though most others got it within days...i thought I would be in same timeline...

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
ht7 said:
Hi all,
Just got an email asking for my passport. Seems this is it! Its strange, I never got past the BG in progress and no word on medicals. Hang in there!
Are you in USA

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
ht7 said:
yes, and no connection or visit to Canada before.
Congrats, Good Luck in Canada! Enjoy EL Nino this year lol

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
Congrats, Good Luck in Canada! Enjoy EL Nino this year lol
Thanks, I hope CIC gets quickly to everyone, especially those already in Canada.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
mojo said:
It's not only my MP , it's CIC Call Centre , and the CGMC notes or whatever they are called, and my MP got it from CIC . the average isn't six months, the average is 11 months for FSWP-EE and right now I am on month 9 with no update other than the ghost e-mail we received a couple of days ago.
There's a difference between the average, and the time for your processing. If you watch the spreadsheets, and timelines of members here (which are a representative sample), the processing time is not a 11 month average.

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
Happy New year to all. Everyone is getting passport request from July n Aug applicant . We are still waiting for so long. Hope soon our turn comes

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked MyCIC and my background check is changed to "not needed at this time" from "in progress". I didn't get an email from CIC though. It's like going backwards :D
Wish you all a very happy new year.

Xavi85

Jan 1, 2016
ht7 said:
Thanks, I hope CIC gets quickly to everyone, especially those already in Canada.
Congrats sir! I got the same message, requesting my passport. However, for some reason I'm having some difficulty finding a service that will allow me to include a self-addressed envelope or some other return provision (I'm in the United States). For instance, the folks at FedEx told me they can't print a return slip from Canada in the U.S.

Do you (or anyone for that matter) have any ideas? I'd appreciate any help.

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xavi85 said:
Congrats sir! I got the same message, requesting my passport. However, for some reason I'm having some difficulty finding a service that will allow me to include a self-addressed envelope or some other return provision (I'm in the United States). For instance, the folks at FedEx told me they can't print a return slip from Canada in the U.S.

Not yet, haven't thought about this, maybe sent a fresh shipment label instead of a return receipt? I am traveling internationally, so won't get around to mailing for 3 weeks.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Got an email from CIC with a request to submit CELPIP language test results.

P.S. Without any notification I got a new UCI.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xavi85 said:

I sent my passport via FedEx from the US. Was able to include a return label without any issues. It probably helps to have an account with them--it's free to open one. You can then create the shipment (to and from Ottawa) at the self service kiosk at the FedEx store. Make sure to complete the customs forms for both ways. I got my documents back without any problem in about 2 weeks.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phyroms said:
I just checked MyCIC and my background check is changed to "not needed at this time" from "in progress". I didn't get an email from CIC though. It's like going backwards :D
Wish you all a very happy new year.
This is a good sign, phyroms! Happened to a lot of folks before CIC made the final decision. You've waited this long. I'm convinced it's good news ahead for you.

Isabel_O

Jul 27, 2015
Hello

I have had my application in, just 6 days short of 6 months with no updates.. Passed my medicals and only ghost emails since then. I called Citizenship and Immigration Canada and the lady I spoke with informed me that when you are past or closer to the 6 month line, then they have everything they require from your application. She told me to call once the 6 month wait has elapsed, did you call them to let them know that you are way over 6 months now? (I work in Canada)