+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
reconadi, SirMichael, congrats you guys! It's a great news!

tempa, what about you? Do you have any updates or requests from CIC?
zsv well get good news in A few days

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Morning Guys,

I think I see the update, now in MyCIC table, it says " Background Check needed - not started " , and on Final Decision it says " Not started " , what do you guys think , I can't quite remember what did my table say before , as I've stopped checking my Status .

I hope we hear something soon, and it's not another 6 months wait time for a stupid background check.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
I've just got another email from CIC about update. But this time no changes at all.

What about you guys? Any news?

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
zsv2015 said:
I've just got another email from CIC about update. But this time no changes at all.

Same here, I had updates last week and Canadian police certificate request.
I submitted the certificate yesterday and revived this email about update today (a holiday in canada).
No visible updates in the account.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
mohelmy said:
Same here, I had updates last week and Canadian police certificate request.
I submitted the certificate yesterday and revived this email about update today (a holiday in canada).
No visible updates in the account.
I had the same ghost e-mail at the same time today yet no changes.

Can you tell me if you submitted the original of the RCMP clearance via online or per courier, and didn't we submit that at the beginning ?? I did submit it at the beginning.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
mojo said:
I had the same ghost e-mail at the same time today yet no changes.

Can you tell me if you submitted the original of the RCMP clearance via online or per courier, and didn't we submit that at the beginning ?? I did submit it at the beginning.
The submission is via online form (same as application submission). I did not submit it in the beginning.

czar.halili

Dec 29, 2015
Hi. I badly need anyone's help because my passport is in CEM for more than 2 months already.

My husband is in On, CA. Started as a Live In Caregiver. After 2 years he was already eligible to appy for PR. He applied and submitted OUR papers (yes including mine) last August 05, 2015. We applied for the 'express entry' class. They approved our application on September 30, 2015. They asked me to submit my passport to CEM since I am here in Manila. I submitted it last October 20, 2015. They said my husband has to wait for their e-mail I think that is for visa stamping or for granting the PR. Up to this date we haven't received anything from them. Done with my upfront medical and they already received it as per status of our application.

I have 3 questions.

What do you think happened with our papers since express entry assured applicants that it's only for 6 months?

What should I do because I need my passport since I am working in an airline. Is there a way I can pull it out and just send it to them when they really need it for stamping?

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
czar.halili said:
Hi. I badly need anyone's help because my passport is in CEM for more than 2 months already.

My husband is in On, CA. Started as a Live In Caregiver. After 2 years he was already eligible to appy for PR. He applied and submitted OUR papers (yes including mine) last August 05, 2015. We applied for the 'express entry' class. They approved our application on September 30, 2015. They asked me to submit my passport to CEM since I am here in Manila. I submitted it last October 20, 2015. They said my husband has to wait for their e-mail I think that is for visa stamping or for granting the PR. Up to this date we haven't received anything from them. Done with my upfront medical and they already received it as per status of our application.

I have 3 questions.

What do you think happened with our papers since express entry assured applicants that it's only for 6 months?

What should I do because I need my passport since I am working in an airline. Is there a way I can pull it out and just send it to them when they really need it for stamping?
As for what happened, Harper and Chris Alexander were under political turmoil , they lied to the public knowingly they can't process all applications in 6 months , real processing time is 11 months according to my MP and According to my CGMS notes.

As for your passport I really don't think pulling it or asking them to return it is a good idea. it will just complicate your case and would probably delay it.

What I would recommend and I've done this many times , is that you send and e-mail to the Visa office, the Subject should start with : Urgent : Lost Passport; you act as if they have lost your passport and you explain that you need the psssport of work related travel; now this probably wont speed your application , but it might provide you with some information, as in your passport is with us, or when they return it ( like some sort of a range ).

Good Luck and CIC are A**holes , so hang in there.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
czar.halili said:
I have 3 questions.

1. CIC never assured applicants about 6 months maximum processing time. They said that they will try to finalize most of all applications in 6 months. So even after 6 months they will continue to work on your application.

2. Try to send a CSE to CIC and politely ask about your situation + your husband can call CIC call center.

3. Doubt it. Better to ask CIC about this issue.

P.S. Your application was approved in less than two month. Guys in this thread are waiting for 10 months :)

P.P.S. Please do not spam on this forum.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:

I also received the same email on 27th with no visible update on my file.
Happy new year everyone!

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
phyroms said:
I also received the same email on 27th with no visible update on my file.
Happy new year everyone!
Happy New Year ;D

I guess Ottawa visa office will start working on our applications today. Finally they woke up! , Jeez Canadians and Snow , they only operate in Winter lol

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
mojo said:
As for what happened, Harper and Chris Alexander were under political turmoil , they lied to the public knowingly they can't process all applications in 6 months , real processing time is 11 months according to my MP and According to my CGMS notes.
They didn't say all. They said most. If you look at the statistics:

https://public.tableau.com/profile/sergii1858#!/vizhome/ExpressEntry/GeneralStatistics

Average processing time for CEC is 97 days. FSWP is 105 inside Canada, 127 outside. That's four months.

If your MP is saying 11 months, your MP is wrong.

Harper delivered on his promises. Express Entry is just that, express - waiting time was brought down to months from 8+ years.

If you want someone to dislike, Trudeau is your guy. There are only so many officials, and they are busy with refugees.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
kateg said:
They didn't say all. They said most. If you look at the statistics:

https://public.tableau.com/profile/sergii1858#!/vizhome/ExpressEntry/GeneralStatistics

Average processing time for CEC is 97 days. FSWP is 105 inside Canada, 127 outside. That's four months.

If your MP is saying 11 months, your MP is wrong.

Harper delivered on his promises. Express Entry is just that, express - waiting time was brought down to months from 8+ years.

If you want someone to dislike, Trudeau is your guy. There are only so many officials, and they are busy with refugees.
It's not only my MP , it's CIC Call Centre , and the CGMC notes or whatever they are called, and my MP got it from CIC . the average isn't six months, the average is 11 months for FSWP-EE and right now I am on month 9 with no update other than the ghost e-mail we received a couple of days ago.

eehopeful

Aug 21, 2015
After 8 months of no update since AOR, I received two ghost emails last Dec. 25 & 27. Today, without a notification in my email I checked my Profile @ My CIC and I saw updates. Medical Passed already and Background check in progress.. Don't lose hope guys!

ITA - Feb 20, 2015
AOR Received - April 18, 2015
Received Ghost Email - Dec. 25 & 27
Review of Eligibility - In Progress
Review of Medical Result - Passed ( Dec.30)
A background check is needed - In progress
Final Decision - Not Started

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Just got an email asking for my passport. Seems this is it! Its strange, I never got past the BG in progress and no word on medicals. Hang in there!