+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
I'll go with the same option. I tried to find an information about it and there is nothing specific on this forum.
I remember CIC sends auto-replies every time I submit a CSE. But this time I did not receive anything when I submitted Schedule A through CSE. Do you think it's normal?
Thanks

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cat89 said:
Hi guys,

after waiting more than 8 months, I finally got a message in MY CIC asking to pay RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee).

This is a good sign right?
Congratulations! You are one step closer to DM.

cat89

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
Passed 26-02-2016 (after re-assessment)
Interview........
Paid RPRF 08-12-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
Thank you guys.. will let you know how it goes afterwards.

Good luck to everyone!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
phyroms said:
I remember CIC sends auto-replies every time I submit a CSE. But this time I did not receive anything when I submitted Schedule A through CSE. Do you think it's normal?
Thanks
Actually, I received an auto-reply this time. But it doesn't mean anything. CIC have troubles with all their web sites now (including CSE form). So maybe try to call CIC at the end of this week (hope they will fix everything) and ask about your problem.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hello,
I submitted my app over 4 months ago and received AOR in the same day.
Since then, my application status never changed.

- I made sure that my medicales were uploaded to CIC website.
- I ordered GCMS note and revived a PDF file of 161 pages mainly saying that my app was never opened.

Anyone with similar case?

mhariz_star00

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
mohelmy said:
Hello,

- I ordered GCMS note and revived a PDF file of 161 pages mainly saying that my app was never opened.

We are in the same situation in this thread including me we're exactly about same AOR, no update ever since. I can't also view my e-CAS from the start. How about you? Can you view your e-CAS? In your myCIC account your medical already passed? But in my side I am not sure if they open my app but I believe they don't. I just request GCMS last week. And the saddest part of my situation is that they refused my BOWP without any consideration. The reason of my refusal was AOR is not enough.
Did you apply with consultant? Did you already contact CIC?

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
mhariz_star00 said:
We are in the same situation in this thread including me we're exactly about same AOR, no update ever since. I can't also view my e-CAS from the start. How about you? Can you view your e-CAS? In your myCIC account your medical already passed? But in my side I am not sure if they open my app but I believe they don't. I just request GCMS last week. And the saddest part of my situation is that they refused my BOWP without any consideration. The reason of my refusal was AOR is not enough.
Did you apply with consultant? Did you already contact CIC?
- I don't have e-CAS access
- My medicals were not started
- I ordered a GCMS note, just a very long document show that my app was not touched since AOR
- I don't have a consultant
- I didn't contact CIC as they mention that hat they cannot do anything unless the 6 months passed
- I have work permit that still valid but I can't renew it if ended before getting PR as I reached the maximum (4 years)

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted on Aug 22 and got AOR same day. Today, I got the first update, BG in progress. But medicals are still 'not needed'. What does this mean? I had ecas access, but I no longer have it.

kat_jack

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
mohelmy said:
- I don't have e-CAS access
- My medicals were not started
- I ordered a GCMS note, just a very long document show that my app was not touched since AOR
- I don't have a consultant
- I didn't contact CIC as they mention that hat they cannot do anything unless the 6 months passed
- I have work permit that still valid but I can't renew it if ended before getting PR as I reached the maximum (4 years)

I am also in the same status .

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
mohelmy said:
Hello,

mohelmy said:
Hello,

- I made sure that my medicals were uploaded to CIC website.

I have been waiting since , April 24th , no updates, e-cas was available till june or july then I lost access to e-cas. I've tried evrything that anyone here tried, Called CIC, Met MP , Made my Lawyer call them, send them e-mails, I ordered CGMC notes , the only thing I haven't tried is go to Sydney NS my self and demand justice lol

it's absurd , and unfair the treatment we are getting, some people , if you look in the june or may threads are getting PR in 4 or 5 months !!!!

there is nothing we can do! Just wait wait and wait, maybe for a year maybe a bit more , who knows!!! No one

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The people in this thread are all unfortunate! :(
It seems its just a matter of luck, an unavoidable statistical probability that your application will get stuck for no obvious reason!
But at least, we have each other to console and give advice to! :)

I am an outland EE applicant, with AOR received on 02 Aug 2015. Absolutely no update since then!

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
rigel said:
The people in this thread are all unfortunate! :(
It seems its just a matter of luck, an unavoidable statistical probability that your application will get stuck for no obvious reason!
But at least, we have each other to console and give advice to! :)

I am an outland EE applicant, with AOR received on 02 Aug 2015. Absolutely no update since then!
I think most of the people here are inland, because a very high percentage of the people who are applying are inland . never the less, I suspect racism has something to do with it .

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mohelmy said:
Hello,

Yes, a lot of guys here have the same problems. Until this Monday I didn't have updates as well and I'm from first ITA round (January 31)!

My advices to you:

1) Stop calling CIC, it will not help. Call them when 6 months since you submit complete package of documents will pass. Describe your situation, ask to send a note to officer about your application.
2) Do not order next GCMS notes, unless you really need them. Lawyers don't recommend to bug CIC too much.
3) Try to read your current GCMS notes carefully. It could be some mistake there. Look at the last sections (notes). Also pay attention to all dates, if there was an update (technical update) on your application after AOR that's mean that they did something with your file.
4) If there will be no news from CIC for even after 6 months consider to call your MP's office.
5) Try to keep notes about every communication with CIC (dates and etc.)

Hope you will hear some good news soon! Good luck!

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
I doubt that racism has to do something with it... I think the applications must have been into hands of those who are not so efficient in doing their jobs or there might be some other reason. Hope for the best ;)