+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Maverickjo said:
Thanks for sharing the email..

I wonder how long it will take them to answer the email?
Sometimes less than one day...

Actually it is not true that call center agents do not have full access to our files.
During this month twice I called to CIC and got a very nice agent on the phone, who gave me very detail information about my application.
When they say - we don't have access or review is in progress - they just don't want to look into..

Good luck to all of you guys!

mokachino

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Alberta
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I am hitting 12 months next week. Still no news. They say it's stuck in BG check and they will get back to me within the next 3 months.
Finally ordered GCMS two weeks ago to see what's going on.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mokachino said:
I am hitting 12 months next week. Still no news. They say it's stuck in BG check and they will get back to me within the next 3 months.
12 months...!!!!!! Whattttttt? Omg ...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
mokachino said:
GCMS for the BGC will not be of much help for the following reasons:

1. BGC is conducted by external agencies and not CIC. Therefore, CIC has no control over the process.
2. Even when information is given to CIC about an investigation or information received from foreign governments it will be blocked from disclosure by section 13 of the access to information act.

If you believe that everything in your file is clear then you can request notes directly from CSIS. The procedure is available here:

https://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php#bm02

Usually the BGC takes 1-3 months at an average. If your BGC just started, just wait it out. If it has been in progress for a while, i.e. more than 3 months, then you should try and figure out as to what is going on.

I posted this a few months ago, hope this is of some interest to you.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Been reading this thread for a while and silently rooting for you guys.

Well, I'm a part of this group now officially.
PNP applicant - ADVO

Here's my timeline:

Application Submitted - October 27,2015
Medicals Passed, BG Not Started and Schedule 4 request (submitted the same day) - October 29, 2015
RPRF - November 27, 2015
BG in progress - March 17, 2016
BG not needed at this time - April 17, 2016
Request for Additional documents (all visa stamps of my current country of residence since I turned 18 and copy of nomination certificate) - April 20, 2016

I ordered notes thrice.. once in January, once in March and one set on 18 April.
There wasn't any movement on my file from December till March.. even the due date was the same (December 12, 2015)

So hello, I guess.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello everyone who is waiting for long time - please add your details to the PR tracker - using the tracker reports we can find some trend why some people are waiting longer.

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Hi Guys

I am new to the forum... Applied through an Immigration Consultant in India. My details are as follows:

1. ITA: 17th July 2015
2. AOR: 26th August 2015
3. Medical Passed : 1 st week of Sept 2015
4. RPRF : 7th October 2015
5. Application Updated : 12th Jan 2016
6. BG Check In progress: 13th Jan 2016

Since then No communication from CIC.

Tried Calling CIC twice in March the answer was standard that there is nothing negative but its routine delay.
Raised one CSE April : Standard Answer : routine delay.
My Consultant has raised query for my application in March & April : No response to him by CIC.

My consultant is advising me not to raise GCMS notes as I have already cleared eligibility Criteria ( as mentioned in RPRF Letter) and as per him raising unnecessary CSE/GCMS request may sometimes result in rejection of the case even for minor errors which they normally ignore.

Request seniors to please advice ...I think I have committed a blunder by going through a consultant . Their knowledge is so shallow and confidence is so high that I feel like hitting them with iron stick..for fooling people .

Thanks in Advance.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:
Hi Guys

I am new to the forum... Applied through an Immigration Consultant in India. My details are as follows:

1. ITA: 17th July 2015
2. AOR: 26th August 2015
3. Medical Passed : 1 st week of Sept 2015
4. RPRF : 7th October 2015
5. Application Updated : 12th Jan 2016
6. BG Check In progress: 13th Jan 2016

Since then No communication from CIC.

Tried Calling CIC twice in March the answer was standard that there is nothing negative but its routine delay.
Raised one CSE April : Standard Answer : routine delay.
My Consultant has raised query for my application in March & April : No response to him by CIC.

My consultant is advising me not to raise GCMS notes as I have already cleared eligibility Criteria ( as mentioned in RPRF Letter) and as per him raising unnecessary CSE/GCMS request may sometimes result in rejection of the case even for minor errors which they normally ignore.

Request seniors to please advice ...I think I have committed a blunder by going through a consultant . Their knowledge is so shallow and confidence is so high that I feel like hitting them with iron stick..for fooling people .

Thanks in Advance.
Trust me nothing will work. . No GCMS or CSE... its all up to them and those guys are not on a hurry.. so in conclusion .. will do u no good.. save ur money and think of something else if u can

Read more in this forum .. many topics were answered somewhere here..

Good luck..

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mokachino said:
Since medicals are good for 12 months only, what will happen then?

riha.mrs

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
This whole Express Entry is getting very irritating...6 months processing time is more like a myth than a reality...I am getting close to 7 month mark. All documents are ok, everything is ok, just waiting final review from officer for two months now... :mad: :mad: :mad:

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Maverickjo said:
Trust me nothing will work. . No GCMS or CSE... its all up to them and those guys are not on a hurry.. so in conclusion .. will do u no good.. save ur money and think of something else if u can

Read more in this forum .. many topics were answered somewhere here..

Good luck..
Thanks Maverickjo ...I am exploring the forum to find out similarity with my case. Anyways , I have started feeling that either Express Entry is a sham or the agents working on our file are specially hired from " United Lazy Republic of SLOTHA-isa" :)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
riha.mrs said:
This whole Express Entry is getting very irritating...6 months processing time is more like a myth than a reality...I am getting close to 7 month mark. All documents are ok, everything is ok, just waiting final review from officer for two months now... :mad: :mad: :mad:
I feel for you, but viewing your past posts and history tells me that majority of time was consumed in Security check, which mainly is beyond the control of CIC itself. It could happen due to a long list of reasons including belonging to a country on watch list, past travels or even just because of a common or matching name.

Generally speaking CIC has held the six months target for majority of applicants.

Of course it is unfortunate and one feel really upset when it is you - yourself who is held on for longer. But just try to get your mind off it. Hopefully it would soon be there. Good luck.

riha.mrs

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
fkl said:
I feel for you, but viewing your past posts and history tells me that majority of time was consumed in Security check, which mainly is beyond the control of CIC itself. It could happen due to a long list of reasons including belonging to a country on watch list, past travels or even just because of a common or matching name.

Generally speaking CIC has held the six months target for majority of applicants.

Of course it is unfortunate and one feel really upset when it is you - yourself who is held on for longer. But just try to get your mind off it. Hopefully it would soon be there. Good luck.
Thank you for your kind words. I know that all we can do is waiting and be patient. I know that my day will come as well. I am lucky cause I am already in Canada and kinda settle down. More lucky that hundreds of people outside Canada seeking for better life...Just a little bit more ;D I am (usually) very positive person but sometimes is soooo hard keep it up, like today LoL :) :) :)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already wrote this, but it might be worth writting again.

My medical was only valid until may., so I raised a CSE a few weeks ago pointing that my medical is due to expire.
CIC responded back and said that they have requested my medical to be extended.

After about a week, I raised another CSE asking for update and I was informed that the new validity of my medical is now september, and for my familly members it is march 2017., all of us have done medical exam on the same day, in may 2015.

So instead of waiting for them to tell you your medical expired and ask you a new one, raise a CSE about a month before it is due to expire and ask for extension.