+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi All,

I received PPR email today.

Here is the complete breakdown of my visa process.

ITA- September 2017 (Don't remember the exact date)
AOR- 7th Nov 2017
MEP and IP1- 24th Nov 2017
IP2- 27th Feb 2018
Eligibility - review required from December 2017, found out it in GCMS notes ordered in March 2018
Sent additional documents related to my employment (IRCC didn't ask for them).
Re-medical request- 24th Aug 2018 (Medicals weren't expired yet)
Ghost update 5th Sep 2018
Medical done 6th Sep 2018
Medical passed 8th Sep 2018
PPR- 11th Sep 2018

Thanks, Everyone for your support.

I owe a lot to this forum.

Reactions: Awel

makman123

Jul 5, 2015
That's weird, why didn't you follow up regularly. Timelines for gcms notes is 30 days, you can file a complaint to the information commissioner. Search this forum for more info.
I would also suggest if you have any acquaintance in Canada, make them approach a mp who can follow up with ircc and give you the necessary reason for this delay.
I am waiting here for 14months and EE CEC , PNP candidate, can't take it anymore, plz help , if u know how
I am waiting here for 14months and EE CEC , PNP candidate, can't take it anymore, plz help , if u know how

makman123

Jul 5, 2015
Hello friends,

I have few queries regarding EE profile and seek your guidance...

I created EE profile few months back and later withdrew it (lack of understanding). Then I created my wife's profile (by the same GC key) which is still active. Now I got this CLB 9 and want to create a new profile. I also want to make some changes in my work ex. mentioned in withdrawn profile. Can I do so with the pre-existing GC key or should create a fresh new GC key? Can CIC access and match my work .Ex. from withdrawn profile?

Please help.....

Thanks & regards...
U can create and delete ee profile as many as u want. Just dont put any false/ fake info in that .

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Got PPR. Check Signature.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi @makman123
Not sure how to catch hold of someone for status..I have done the following so far and like you waiting for 17 months..
1. Call CIC and check with them about the status of your file, check which visa office is processing it and get the v.o emails id for follow-up.
2.Mail to the visa office where your file is and ask for status...do mention you have completed 14 months. In case you don't know where the file is currently, email to cpc Ottawa..to know the visa office, you probably have this details in your earlier gcms notes.
3. Await gcms and simultaneously followup with ircc for the same/ you can also complaint to the information commissioner.( You will have to find out how to reach them)
4.Write to the minister explaining the details of your file.

I have done almost everything and still waiting...as hardly I get a proper response...

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Hi @makman123
Not sure how to catch hold of someone for status..I have done the following so far and like you waiting for 17 months..
1. Call CIC and check with them about the status of your file, check which visa office is processing it and get the v.o emails id for follow-up.
2.Mail to the visa office where your file is and ask for status...do mention you have completed 14 months. In case you don't know where the file is currently, email to cpc Ottawa..to know the visa office, you probably have this details in your earlier gcms notes.
3. Await gcms and simultaneously followup with ircc for the same/ you can also complaint to the information commissioner.( You will have to find out how to reach them)
4.Write to the minister explaining the details of your file.

I have done almost everything and still waiting...as hardly I get a proper response...
Am in the same boat. 17th month since AOR, 12TH month in SS. i ve done all that n still nothing. All we can do is wait.

Reactions: bootsal

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats. Since when you were in ss/ip2? I have 17th July aor. Still waiting.
31 May 2017 ==> AOR and still waiting... Congrats....

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Whats ur ss start date? Any idea about csis status? In progress or completed?
What is ss? and what is csis status?

My current status in MYCIC is like this:

Meds passed
Background check is in progress.

Thanks
Cian

Reactions: funter28

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts,
Could you please explain what "EED recommended" means.
This was the last notes on my GCMS notes before they launched security .

Thank you,

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR is oct -19-2016 I’m in crs—category Outland stream. The GCMS was ordered on AUG 2018, and I have some questions/concerns about it..

In this gcms notes there iS a new thing says :::

Ministerial instructions

Type::::EE-Mi1.

( can somebody plz explain this)

1. Under the ‘Activity’ section, there are about 40 of them, but none of them has a ‘Created Date/By’ or ‘Updated Date/By’, the dates are all blank. Has anyone seen similar before?

2. Activity ‘Criminality’ is Passed in CIO, activity ‘Selection-EE Econ’ shows Recommended Passed in CPC-Ottawa, Medical Passed, ‘11.2-EE MI’ shows Review Required, what does that mean?

3. Activity ‘Security’ shows Not Started. I know that ‘Security not started’ usually means security is actually in progress, but mine doesn’t have a ‘Created Date/By’ or ‘Updated Date/By’, what does it really mean?

4. And I don’t see any word regarding ‘Security Screening’.

Another weird thing happen on my gcms notes there is no officer review section at the last of the gcms notes ..,,,, is it common or not does this thing happen to someone else ....

Any suggestion what is going on

Last edited:

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR is oct -19-2016 I’m in crs—category Outland stream. The GCMS was ordered on AUG 2018, and I have some questions/concerns about it..

In this gcms notes there iS a new thing says :::

Ministerial instructions

Type::::EE-Mi1.
Medical type/category...looks good.

( can somebody plz explain this)

1. Under the ‘Activity’ section, there are about 40 of them, but none of them has a ‘Created Date/By’ or ‘Updated Date/By’, the dates are all blank. Has anyone seen similar before?
I see such for updates by my Visa office i.e. ndvo...

2. Activity ‘Criminality’ is Passed in CIO, activity ‘Selection-EE Econ’ shows Recommended Passed in CPC-Ottawa, Medical Passed, ‘11.2-EE MI’ shows Review Required, what does that mean?

Please see if there are any notes relating to why review required is mentioned..most probably it must have been cleared by senior officer as your file is since 2016.

3. Activity ‘Security’ shows Not Started. I know that ‘Security not started’ usually means security is actually in progress, but mine doesn’t have a ‘Created Date/By’ or ‘Updated Date/By’, what does it really mean?

Once they update the security you will see the details..probably they haven't updated your file for security as yet.
4. And I don’t see any word regarding ‘Security Screening’.

Another weird thing happen on my gcms notes there is no officer review section at the last of the gcms notes ..,,,, is it common or not does this thing happen to someone else ....

Each officer from CIO and CPC who reviews your file will add their comments to the application which we should be able to see in gcms notes..towards the end.

Any suggestion what is going on
Have you tried ordering cbsa notes...other than that...not sure what would cause such a delay..

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Heard a theory that if they ask for Additional Doc regarding your field of research during your study and your detailed CV, it does not mean they are thinking about security screen you, it means that you are already in the process of security screen.

Anyone who has ADR during BGC or ip2, would mind share your expernince?

Fingers crossed and hope for the best, but expect the worst now.