+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you bimale4bipeople for answering my question.
I'm in security or may be security screening since May 2018, based on my notes I ordered in June. However Eligibility and Criminality are still Not Started.
In your opinion is that normal ?, How is the officer in charge going to determine that the Eligibility and Criminality are Passed when the receive the security result ?.

Thank you for your assistance,
Seems rather strange, buts lets figure out a bit more here...
Can you share whats on:
  • Page 2
  • ACTIVITY 1-5
  • NOTES 1-3

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
anyone how to email vancouver visa office directly?

did u ever call or email to inquire about your status? if not then do that.
if they dont give u proper info, order GCMS, CSIS and CBSA notes.
e-mail Ralph gooddale to know the security status.
Could you tell me where can you order CSIS and CBSA notes?

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
hello

I got my notes.It shows SS in progress by CBSA. Between RECEIVED by CBSA and IN PROGRESS by CBSA there is about a 5 month gap.

Why did they start working my file so late?
Does it mean CSIS has done their part?
Well the only way to confirm that is to order csis notes

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi to all,,
23 months so far , don’t know what is going on . This is the reply i got from ircc

Eligibility is under review.

Criminality passed Oct 31, 2016.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are expired. New medicals will be requested when the other assessments are complete and passed.

What is the meaning of this ,, if there was no security check on my file still it took them 23 months so far to review my eligibility .. that’s so dum
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Any suggestions what is going on ????

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi to all,,
23 months so far , don’t know what is going on . This is the reply i got from ircc

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are expired. New medicals will be requested when the other assessments are complete and passed.

What is the meaning of this ,, if there was no security check on my file still it took them 23 months so far to review my eligibility .. that’s so dum

Are you a paper based applicant ?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Did you not order gcms till date. I am sure if it was kept for some review or even security screening, you would have got some hints from the officers notes.
Hi to all,,

EyeEye

Feb 23, 2018
We applied for PR more than a year ago, and still waiting for an answer. I've looked at myimmitracker cases from 1+ year ago, including those marked inactive at this time. It appears by the site there are masses of cases from early 2017 and even 2016 that have not received PPR yet. I guess some of them have received PPR but did not bother to update the site, but still.
So I'm wondering what are the actual chances (percentages maybe) of passing the SS ordeal at the end, assuming of course there's nothing wrong with the applicant status. We hear in this forum of the lucky ones who have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, I wonder how many of those waiting in SS actually see the end of this long wait.

Would appreciate some experienced perspective on this.

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Did you not order gcms till date. I am sure if it was kept for some review or even security screening, you would have got some hints from the officers notes.
The very fist gcms notes i order after 4 months they said in notes -reday to finalized- ,, then again i order another set of gcms notes after 1 year of the file on that - transferring the file becoz of overload work —... the third one i order 5 months so far never got it
:(:(:(

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
The very fist gcms notes i order after 4 months they said in notes -reday to finalized- ,, then again i order another set of gcms notes after 1 year of the file on that - transferring the file becoz of overload work —... the third one i order 5 months so far never got it
:(:(:(
That's weird, why didn't you follow up regularly. Timelines for gcms notes is 30 days, you can file a complaint to the information commissioner. Search this forum for more info.
I would also suggest if you have any acquaintance in Canada, make them approach a mp who can follow up with ircc and give you the necessary reason for this delay.
I am myself waiting here for 16 months and can't take it anymore, how have you survived for 23 months :)

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys

Any idea on how much more it takes after the application is transferred to a special unit. I am trying and emailing them to know as to when my application was transferred to special unit. But they don't reply to any of my mails.

Total time after application submitted: 1 year, 2 months, 28 days

Does anyone know how long more do I have to wait? Any experience of such situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Cian

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi Guys

Any idea on how much more it takes after the application is transferred to a special unit. I am trying and emailing them to know as to when my application was transferred to special unit. But they don't reply to any of my mails.

Total time after application submitted: 1 year, 2 months, 28 days

Does anyone know how long more do I have to wait? Any experience of such situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Cian
Since when it was transferred to special unit? I.e. when your ss was initiated?

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Since when it was transferred to special unit? I.e. when your ss was initiated?
Hi

I have emailed them several times asking about when my application was transferred to the special unit but I have not yet been replied.

Can I also please get the email ID of the minister as "ady_997" mentioned in the above comment.

Thanks
Cian

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

My application has completed 7 months (and counting). How does emailing Ralph Goodale help? Any negative effects of it on our app?