+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, it was back in September 2017.

I am not sure whether i completely understand what you are question is but if i did, this is what i see. I never received GCMS from CSIS but one i received from IRCC back in September says Pass for Eligibility, Criminality and Medical but empty for Security and the rest of categories.
Yes, I am talking about that section. My September's GCMS didn't have that Info Share line but it comes as complete.

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
CBSA's GCMS note is not useful at all. I request ATIP from CBSA, they just provided me the CIC regular gcms notes. By that time my SS was completed by CSIS and in the CSIS gcms notes it clearly said that the agency requested the SS was CBSA. Basically, what I understood is for me the SS path was CIC->CBSA->CSIS->CBSA->CIC. When CBSA finishes their part of SS I believe you will get PPR. Also, previously people tried to contact CBSA about SS and CBSA totally denied that they are doing the SS.
It was an email exchange from MP's offices and CBSA. yes it was completely useless. Straight up No, we cannot comment on an ongoing investigation. one sentence and that was it.

I don't think CBSA is not involved in SS process. I am very certain that they are because I am not the only one with SS stuck with CBSA. i really hope I am in second CBSA in your flow chart. this wait is so hard. CIC->CBSA->CSIS->CBSA->CIC

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
It was an email exchange from MP's offices and CBSA. yes it was completely useless. Straight up No, we cannot comment on an ongoing investigation. one sentence and that was it.

I don't think CBSA is not involved in SS process. I am very certain that they are because I am not the only one with SS stuck with CBSA. i really hope I am in second CBSA in your flow chart. this wait is so hard. CIC->CBSA->CSIS->CBSA->CIC
My guess is CBSA works as an interface between CIC and CSIS. CIC requests SS via CBSA and CSIS returns via CBSA. the CSIS->CBSA->CIC process took 5.5 months for me. good luck

moxiaoxin

Dec 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: we do need additional documents . Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hi all can u pls tell me
what stage is this ?
You are in IP2. I think you will get ppr soon :)

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
8 months and still counting.. sent an email to mexico visa office last week and they still say that my status hasn't change since the last time I wrote to them, which it was on december...

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Have you guys ever tried to send an email to minister of immigration? Today I sent an email to
Hon. Ahmed Hussen: Minister@cic.gc.ca

and cc'ed to: justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca

explaining long waiting time for proccessing PR applications and the problems it brings to us such as loosing time, more convinient life style, job opportunities and etc.
I am not sure if it is helpful but thought if all of you who are waiting longer than proccessing time write an email at the same time to these addresses they may hear our voice.
Thoughts?

Reactions: maged_mmh

moxiaoxin

Dec 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Have you guys ever tried to send an email to minister of immigration? Today I sent an email to
Hon. Ahmed Hussen: Minister@cic.gc.ca

and cc'ed to: justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca

explaining long waiting time for proccessing PR applications and the problems it brings to us such as loosing time, more convinient life style, job opportunities and etc.
I am not sure if it is helpful but thought if all of you who are waiting longer than proccessing time write an email at the same time to these addresses they may hear our voice.
Thoughts?
Have you tried to call IRCC and speak to the agent?

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Have you tried to call IRCC and speak to the agent?
Yes several times. I also asked MP of our area to follow it up but the only thing I hear is everythings have been passed and it is in security screening, Something bothers me is they should consider the time of security or any other factors when they set a proccessing time. It is not acceptable to say that the process time is 6 months but may take longer!!!!!

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes several times. I also asked MP of our area to follow it up but the only thing I hear is everythings have been passed and it is in security screening, Something bothers me is they should consider the time of security or any other factors when they set a proccessing time. It is not acceptable to say that the process time is 6 months but may take longer!!!!!
I am from February 10, 2017. 11 months passed. Yesterday I received the response from CSIS and said my security screening is in progress!!! IP2 from July 24, 2017. Same like you, MP office is just useless option now. We know fur better than them.

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
My meds went into: You don't need medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
I guess I didn't get an extension?

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per notes they were valid until Jan 09 2018. So they expired and then there was a change.
Don't worry They will extend it. Your medical status will change soon with Passed. They did it for me.normally they extend for a year.

Reactions: dr@gonfly

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Update on my medicals(that went to not passed around new years then passed again around january 5)I sent an email to Ottawa asking specifically about my medical situation, and they replied promptly the next day with

Please be advised that your medical examination validity has been extended to 2019/01/04.

So even though the original medical expiry was in march 2018, 3 months before the medicals expire, they reassess and may extend it a year from the day they reassessed... Which is fine with me, I need to sign a work contract, now I know exactly how much time I can for sure give to the company...