+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
Can we check our security status with CSIS?
I sent a request for a status check with CSIS more than 9 weeks ago. Still no response.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
I sent a request for a status check with CSIS more than 9 weeks ago. Still no response.
Well, this is a very good indication that they are the ones delaying your application . Just kidding my man

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Tocanadawego said:
by Fax/mail/email ?

sandyin

May 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any International student on this thread, please follow page IISA and join group International students immigration Issue on facebook.
Alot of international students including myself were in Brampton to meet John C. Mccullum yesterday evening and have posted a video about it.
Check it out.

Cowkiki

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Sirgic said:
I will be waiting for my notes next week, then I will send a request to CSIS. But didn't you notice that they take 8 weeks to reply and give you the feedback, while in CIC application the screening and BG takes monthssssss?
The 8 weeks refers to the time they take to get back to you. Of course again it is the "estimated time" (lol). I am not sure how the format will be like. Maybe let's see how Tocanadawego's case is going.

Hey Tocanadawego, please update us when you get their reply!

Cowkiki

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
ybjianada said:
"In my case, right after I filed my claim, immigration contacted me and asked for my updated address. Then, they started to ask for some documents, etc (including renewing my medicals). After the court date was set, they seemed to double the speed! Long story short, I got my immigration visa shortly after the court date was set (i.e., a few months before the court date).”

My blood was boiling when I read that. I can't think of a word in English to describe these CIC lazy bums. But in Chinese (which you would understand), they are pretty 'jian'. This means that they are the type of people who do not behave unless you apply serious pressure on them.

I'm disgusted!!

Lol i laughed out about the "jian" thing... But to apply a "serious pressure on them" the applicant has paid a high cost, years of following up, cost of the lawyer, and most importantly, the precious 2 years wasted due to the administrative failure between CIC and CSIS.

Anyway, "add oil" (you would understand :) and keep us posted the steps you took and the progress! :)

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Information letter was sent to me by CIC.
CIC wants me to re-new my passport though 10 months are still left for my passport to get expired.
Passport re-newed and soft copy sent through CSE.

Waiting for the next step.

Anyone exp the same issue ??
Please advise.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo_says said:
Information letter was sent to me by CIC.
CIC wants me to re-new my passport though 10 months are still left for my passport to get expired.
Passport re-newed and soft copy sent through CSE.

Waiting for the next step.

Anyone exp the same issue ??
Please advise.
They usually send this request if the passport is going to expire in 6 months. Maybe they are taking precautions because you may not land as soon as you receive the ppr. Anyway this is a very positive sign.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Well i just spoke to CIC helpline agent. She was nice and told me that everything is clear on ur file and there is no flag on ur security. Its just a matter of time :'( :'( :'( :'(. But few good things came out as my medicals are extended now. I dont know good sign or not

I further checked that, can job switched or location after BOWP . She said very confidently that for sure one can work for any Employer or at any location other than Quebec after getting BOWP.

I said what about lmia based wp fsw EE application. Does person lose 600 points? She replied no way as u need to be eligible at the time of application lock time.

Good to know this

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
Well i just spoke to CIC helpline agent. She was nice and told me that everything is clear on ur file and there is no flag on ur security. Its just a matter of time :'( :'( :'( :'(. But few good things came out as my medicals are extended now. I dont know good sign or not

I further checked that, can job switched or location after BOWP . She said very confidently that for sure one can work for any Employer or at any location other than Quebec after getting BOWP.

I said what about lmia based wp fsw EE application. Does person lose 600 points? She replied no way as u need to be eligible at the time of application lock time.

Good to know this
First, congratulations.

Second, this take us back to the first square! If everything is perfectly fine, why is the delay? I don't understand.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Agreed i m living with that question from almost 8 months. GCMS notes says it all but BGC :'( security :'(

I m thinking the way they have taken time they might offer all of us direct Citizenship . Lol

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Sirgic said:
According to the code, they request new medical examination directly before ppr. However, this is not the xase every time. In my case, i did the new med 2 months ago and no ppr in the horizon!

Congrats anyway
My case is similar ...submitted new set of medicals on 23rd July 2016 ...no updates till date ....10 days ago agent told me to wait till Jan 17 ...wrote a mail yesterday to CPC ottawa... got a standard reply from CIC stating " Awaiting results from external agencies .....We thank you for your continued patience " :-X :-X :-X :-X

vab_o1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO(i guess so)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
IELTS Request
L -7.5; R - 7; W - 7.5; S - 6.5 Overall - 7
Med's Request
Passed
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi All,

Im also a part of 6 Months+ waiting club. I have ordered the GCMS notes yesterday(02-Sep-2016). Now lemme see who wins the race. PPR or GCMS?

I want to thank to all of you who are regularly sharing your updates thoughts & ideas which is very useful for all of us here.
Best of luck who are waiting for PPR(including me :)) and Congrats who already received it

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:
My case is similar ...submitted new set of medicals on 23rd July 2016 ...no updates till date ....10 days ago agent told me to wait till Jan 17 ...wrote a mail yesterday to CPC ottawa... got a standard reply from CIC stating " Awaiting results from external agencies .....We thank you for your continued patience " :-X :-X :-X :-X
No worries. I think this is the same for all of the applicants from 2015.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vab_o1984 said:
Hi All,

Im also a part of 6 Months+ waiting club. I have ordered the GCMS notes yesterday(02-Sep-2016). Now lemme see who wins the race. PPR or GCMS?

I want to thank to all of you who are regularly sharing your updates thoughts & ideas which is very useful for all of us here.
Best of luck who are waiting for PPR(including me :)) and Congrats who already received it
You are more than welcome vab_o1984.