+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************Those who created Mon Project Quebec Today - June 20th, 2016********

davidb57

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
sngm1201 said:
After creating an account in Mon Project, How you guys are managing french problem. When I tried to apply for Selection certificate, all the forms and questions were in French and the browser translator won't have any affect on them.
If you are using google chrome, there should be an option to translate the site. This is usually found top right corner of the site.

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
Brother, how did you use this link? Did you manage to solve the problem after using the link.
just click on that link ,, they will send you email after 5-10 mins...
yes i got mail after 10 mins .....u can try it

dineshsingh2004

Feb 27, 2016
cherti said:
Clear you browser cookies and try. Since the site is very busy and not very well programmed , this issue can occur. All we can do is depend on luck. But anyways clear all your cookies , close browser and try to login with the link again.
Do we have to input login and password, while activating the profile. On Chrome browser, when I click on 'Activate" button, it doesn't lead me to login screen.

Appreciate the response.

Thanks.

Dinesh

mehtab_gill

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

I created account today and when i tried submit
It keeps on showing this message

" Your request contains errors. Please correct and resubmit your request.

- Section Identity information (xyz ): Your DCS may not be submitted as an administrative penalty is still in force. "

Does any one know what is it about.

sho15

Jun 21, 2016
Hi everyone..im in the queue..just curious to know if the registration can be done in english?

RoseAndRosemary

Feb 11, 2016
I created my profile and activated it but don't see the option to add documents.
When I click on Mes Documents I see only the following message: Aucun document officiel ne vous a été adressé.

Is it just me or everybody has this message?

Any ideas when it'll be possible to upload documents?

Dashty

Dec 12, 2015
Hello All,

I just created my account last night thanks to google translator :D, so my guess is I need the google translator till completing the whole application.

Good luck every one :)

vishal25889

Jun 21, 2016
SATHY1403 said:
Have Patience!! I was 931 and i logged in at sharp 8:00 PM... Finally got in and created account
i have also created account on 20th june bt unable to activate it.how to activate account??

vishal25889

Jun 21, 2016
puneet85 said:
Created account today ...
got the email to activate the account
while activating account ,due to wrong password 3 time my account is locked temporally.
they asked me to review username and password and try after one hour what even after one hour every time i try to activate the account it take me to the waiting room.
any one solution to this problem or faced the same issue.. let me know thanks
same thing happened with me.whats the solution?

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
Hi Everyone

I have created my account last night. I just have one question. After creating , I have activate the account. Can I submit a request for Skilled worker now ? It is saying , I can create only if I have job offer or temporary in resident in quebec. What is next step after we activate account ?

Thanks in advance!!

Please let me know if we have any whatsapp account.

Sachin

sassefrejus

Jun 21, 2016
Hi everybody,
Please I need your help.
I'm now i USA as student.
My wife is in Africa, we are married since 2014.
I want to apply for quebec immigration and i don't know
if we can apply together even if we're not actualy in the same country
is it possible?
or maybe I'll apply alone?
thanks for your reply

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
You have to click on the "sign in" tab, not the "register" tab. It will take you to the virtual waiting room, when it's your turn you will enter another page that gives you option to log in or register. It was confusing at first for me too. Good luck!

navidbr said:
Hi. I haven't been able to create an account today. I keep clicking on the "register" botton but nothing happens. What should I exactly do? please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. thanks in advance

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if we have to know French with proven French test in order to apply for this Quebec Skilled Worker stream? Is there a site that I can do evaluation? Thank you!

Vi