+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who applied at first week of December for jan 2020 gather here

ajitpandey

Feb 8, 2018
Congratulations , All the very best for yoir future , Please share your timeline .
2nd Dec - VISA Filed
5th Dec - Biometrics
16th dec - Medical
22nd Feb - PPR

I am sure you will get yours very soon bro. I have also found a few insights from credible sources, due to heavy volume and coronavirus there is a huge delay. Also, they are asking some candidates to reappear for Medical. I hope this helps.

Reactions: mash343

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
2nd Dec - VISA Filed
5th Dec - Biometrics
16th dec - Medical
22nd Feb - PPR

I am sure you will get yours very soon bro. I have also found a few insights from credible sources, due to heavy volume and coronavirus there is a huge delay. Also, they are asking some candidates to reappear for Medical. I hope this helps.
Thanks a lot ya, it means a lot, I have been thinking to withdraw my application, my friends got theirs even though they had applied after me , I suppose I should be expecting the response in a week or 10 days Insha'Allah..

ajitpandey

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks a lot ya, it means a lot, I have been thinking to withdraw my application, my friends got theirs even though they had applied after me , I suppose I should be expecting the response in a week or 10 days Insha'Allah..
Yeah, please don't withdraw. What if they again take extended time, when you apply next time, like this? They always respond, just keep enquiring through the webform. I am sure you will get your response. I think the maximum time to respond through SDS is now set to 90 days (Maximum), this someone told me who has a good knowledge with VISA applications. All the best!

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Every application is processed differently.
No two applications are same, so I'd suggest wait and see.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi guys,
I need some guidance from you. My brother got an interview next week with the visa officer. Can someone guide us what we should expect in an interview?. Does interview mean visa will be granted most likely?

Thanks
Be confident, usually an interview could be more leading towards an approval.
Interviews can happen if the VO feels a need to talk to applicant directly to give them the benefit of doubt.
Stay positive :)