+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who applied at first week of December for jan 2020 gather here

MRPB10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
My file is within normal processing time. But i have to send final decision to my university till 9th Jan. can i send the message/email or webform to embassy ?
Bro, I think you have to wait till 10 Jan because your file is still under the processing time (15 days).they will not going to answer your query because they have mentioned that "Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times". After this, You can contact them by Email "Question@cic.gc.ca" and Webform.

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Bro, I think you have to wait till 10 Jan because your file is still under the processing time (15 days).they will not going to answer your query because they have mentioned that "Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times". After this, You can contact them by Email "Question@cic.gc.ca" and Webform.
Ok bro thanks

manishab121

Dec 17, 2019
Congrats bro... Can u tell when they started reviewing ur eligibility and do u fill the web form ?
I didn’t get any update at all until I got my approval. So I’m not sure when they started checking my eligibility. And I sent a web form on the 3rd of Jan.

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I didn’t get any update at all until I got my approval. So I’m not sure when they started checking my eligibility. And I sent a web form on the 3rd of Jan.
Was there only one email for all the messages you got or multiple emails for multiple messages?

Kidu995

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I Applied on November 11, medical passed on November 18 and Bio metric completed December 02.... after that no response. They stooped answering my emails even. Am starting to give up hope guys

Nazl

Jan 6, 2020
Hi . I applied for a student’s visa on December 3rd with my husband as my dependent and today I got a biometric correspondence letter but no medical request. I read somewhere that correspondence letter without medical mean refusal. but my agent said it is not true .
Help me please i am very tensed at-the moment.

qaynaat

Dec 29, 2019
Okay dont worry we will get our result today or tomorrow

Well have you asked your college for extention nd can you tell in which college you are going
I had a talk with international student coordinator ( who himself is a student at the uni) who says it wont be an issue if i reach a few days late. So i'll notify the university once i get the decision from embassy. I am going for MSc Physics, Laurentian University Sudbury.
Tussi?