+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who applied at first week of December for jan 2020 gather here

Sameer9880

Jan 3, 2020
In your approval letter at bottom name of the VAC will be written like edmonton, ottawa etc check that
Actually, I've seen my friends approval letter as well, there was nothing like that. But, after we submit the passport, on the visa stamping, Edmonton, Ottawa will be there in the issued place section.

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Actually, I've seen my friends approval letter as well, there was nothing like that. But, after we submit the passport, on the visa stamping, Edmonton, Ottawa will be there in the issued place section.
Ok thanks for informing congrats..

Gurpreet_0412

Jan 2, 2020
Batala
App. Filed.......
05-12-2019
Hello people. I'm new here. I really know how hard it is to wait for the update.
I applied for SDS on dec 4th and biometrics was done on 6th of December. After that, I didn't receive any update till today but, just few minutes back, I got an update saying to submit my passport. I'm really happy and was in tears! I hope y'all get a positive response.
Congratulations dude:)

Awaisrmalik

Dec 19, 2019
Hello people. I'm new here. I really know how hard it is to wait for the update.
I applied for SDS on dec 4th and biometrics was done on 6th of December. After that, I didn't receive any update till today but, just few minutes back, I got an update saying to submit my passport. I'm really happy and was in tears! I hope y'all get a positive response.
Congrats dear, Kindly share your profile and timeline....