+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who applied at first week of December for jan 2020 gather here

Sameer9880

Jan 3, 2020
Hello people. I'm new here. I really know how hard it is to wait for the update.
I applied for SDS on dec 4th and biometrics was done on 6th of December. After that, I didn't receive any update till today but, just few minutes back, I got an update saying to submit my passport. I'm really happy and was in tears! I hope y'all get a positive response.

Lallybal

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello people. I'm new here. I really know how hard it is to wait for the update.
I applied for SDS on dec 4th and biometrics was done on 6th of December. After that, I didn't receive any update till today but, just few minutes back, I got an update saying to submit my passport. I'm really happy and was in tears! I hope y'all get a positive response.
Congrats... It's ur first time or u reapplied ?? ..also can you please share your screenshot of request

manishab121

Dec 17, 2019
congratsssss!!!

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Congrats bro.. do tell from which visa office u recieved approval and when was ur medical updated .. congratsss

Sameer9880

Jan 3, 2020
Congrats... It's ur first time or u reapplied ?? ..also can you please share your screenshot of request
It's my first time experience with an embassy.
About screenshot, I'll tell you in brief.. I just got a letter stating, submit your passport in vfs centre.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
i applied around 3rd of dec
Bio done on 5th of dec
rejected on 17th december
reason : i wont come back after completion of my studies [ i find it as a vougue reason as my profile was strong with every points ticked off , i think they want to fetch money from application fees with these stupid reasons ]
documents : itr of my parents and sop and under sds process .

after that i have postponed my intake for may2020
its useless to go now , flight fares is crazy and you will lose so much of time in settling , you will miss your classes.

i shall be glad if anyone can share me their SOP of visa approval thank you , and all the best guys may new year bring happiness in your life

Reactions: Gurpreet_0412