+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who applied at first week of December for jan 2020 gather here

Jan 1, 2020
I had applied for my study visa on 9 December, but still it is under process.
My classes are starting from 7 January so there is not enough time for me to do wait .
please suggest me what to do.

SA4

Jan 1, 2020
Hi..I reapplied for my study visa on 4th Dec and am waiting for a response.

I heard processing was slow during last week of December on account of Christmas and New year's.

Will the embassy still give pending decisions for Jan intake. My orientation is scheduled for 6th Jan.

Please suggest

Praveen Leo

Nov 17, 2019
Trivandrum
Category........
We all are on the same boat... If any one have any update on their Visa please inform. Hope everyone will get a positive result.

Gurwinder43

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hi..I reapplied for my study visa on 4th Dec and am waiting for a response.

I heard processing was slow during last week of December on account of Christmas and New year's.

Will the embassy still give pending decisions for Jan intake. My orientation is scheduled for 6th Jan.

Please suggest
Mine orientation is scheduled on 8th January

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Hi anybody reapplied in December the ones who got rejected in November for jan2020 ?and anybody bigot biometrics correspondence letter yet?
Am one of them applied on 15th Nov,done biometric and medical then got rejected on 6th Dec, reapplied on 16th Dec still waiting for them and my class will start on 6th January

Nikx

Jan 1, 2020
Hello everyone. I have done my biometrics on dec 20 and then on 30 dec my visa got rejected. The reason stated was “I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay based on the purpose of visit". But i have stated that i will leave Canada at the end of my study in my SOP. Can you please guide me what I have done wrong? My class will be starting from Jan 6. Is it rejected coz I have applied for Visa in the last moment? Can you please guide me. I am in a great dilemma :(