+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who applied as self-employed, let's connect

winter

Feb 24, 2012
ihabkal said:
the manila office had a refusal rate of 100% in the last 12 months, they refused 7 applications and approved none
but you're in luck, as of January his year they only had 2 cases in the queue, compared to 1200 cases in New Delhi.
i can see in the table that manila office has an approval rate of 100% for self-employed in the last 12 months, as opposed to what you said as 100% refusal rate. i hope im seeing the table correctly ;)
not sure though about how fast or slow they process the applications.

i wont get my hopes up though. i believe this can be purely luck and trust in the Lord.

thanks for your answers..

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
I guess I got confused too, now I am seeing in the updated table for th elast 12 months:
2 - 100% 9
approval refused approval rate visas issued

in any case as I said you're in luck Manila office is working unlike New Delhi and what once was Damascus where my applicatin was which were not working on applications.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

winter said:
i'm quite confused with the table. does that mean this year only 2 applied for self-employed in manila and both are approved?
No, it means that 2 applicants had the visa issued. They probably applied 3 or 4 years previously. None were refused in the past 12 months. Change the reporting period and it should show the numbers of applications for the past 5 years and the refusal rates.

winter

Feb 24, 2012
Thanks for your responses ihabkal and PMM. Am still not decided if i will send my application, still praying for it. I understand in this category, application fee is not refundable if not approved, right? That's one to be considered, too.

chack

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
Hi everyone. I applied under self employed cat. from India on 10-09-2013. my application is forwarded to the mission in New Delhi. what is the minimum processing time in delhi office? Any idea. pls help...is anyone out there who got PR under self employed cat. ( i m curios]
thank you