+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those any Knows this Agency so Called "GO WEST JOBS INTERNATIONAL" in Canada

miabear14

Mar 2, 2015
IS THERE ANY OF YOU HERE VICTIMIZED BY IMELDA CALUMA?

please email me at .....t.vilma@ymail.com

Detective Constable Mendoza who busted this illegal recruiter will be on our tv show. The officials wanted to find out how many people were victimized and hopefully put her behind bars forever!!!!

Reactions: searcher2013

miabear14

Mar 2, 2015
please email me at...t.vilma@ymail.com

I want you to talk to Detective constable Erwin Mendoza who busted Imelda Caluma.

he will be our guest on tv here in Toronto

miabear14

Mar 2, 2015
PLEASE EMAIL ME....t.vilma@ymail.com

Detective Constable Erwin Mendoza who busted Imelda Caluma wants to find out the scope of how many she victimized. Please email me we want to put Imleda Caluma behind bars but if u will not come forward then there is no way we can put her behind bars and pay for what she did.

no case no trial!!!!

it's all up to you guys!!

go to facebook....."eto tayung caregivers" ....isa sa mga biktima nasa fc na at nagpadala na ng mga docs patunay na nagpadala sia ng pera kay Imleda...we need you all............!!!!!!

gemileo

Apr 26, 2013
Please pass to everyone that you know whom victimized by Gowest jobs.
Meron po isang filipina n handang tumulong sa atin, name Vilma Pagaduan.
Eto tayung mga Caregiver ,FB account .
Para po makapag PM kau sa kanya.
Isa po sya anchor host ng TV prog sa canada at nakikipag tulungan ky Sir Erwin Mendoza n may hawak ng kaso ngaun ni Imelda Saluma at Rose Lising Grey.
Magkaisa po tayo laht.

marcoco

May 5, 2015
Hello,

I'm a reporter with the Toronto Star and we're looking to speak with people who were scammed by Imedla Saluma. By exposing the details of how Ms. Saluma convinced people to pay her, we're hoping to warn other would-be immigrants about the perils of fraud.

Please get in touch:

Marco Chown Oved
Reporter - Toronto Star
416-869-4892
moved@thestar.ca

alohayu

Nov 25, 2015
Hi,

I am Aloha Aquitana-Yu and I'm currently working on a documentary about Imelda Saluma. I am in connection with PinoyTV in Toronto and we will also be documenting the court proceedings about her case. I am in the Philippines right now to find some of the victims for interview. It will be very helpful if you could send me an email with your contact details. My email address is aloha.aquitana@icloud.com. Thank you.

Aloha

Reactions: searcher2013

searcher2013

Feb 21, 2013
Who knows Rochelyn Tubaran?She also stands as an accomplice recruiter of Imelda Saluma. Please give me any lead to her whereabouts, I need to runcocer my loses from her.