+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thompson Rivers University

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Has anyone applied in Thompson Rivers University,BC, Vancouver. I am waiting for my visa to come its been above 2 weeks. Has anyone got their visa approval mails who applied in late March and in April?

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
I m thinking of applying in business administration diploma.. I have completed my bcom with 60%... What are your credentials and can u plzz tell abour the visa success rate of this university ??

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
I am still waiting for my visa. :( its been 3 weeks. Hoping for a rpl on Monday. If you apply for visa apply under spp category. Visa is about luck seriously. There are people who have got approval in a week and some are waiting for months. It's unpredictable.

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
TRU is located in Kamloops, BC 350 KM from Vancouver
wish you all the best, if you guys need a question I can help

Good luck

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Abbas1 said:

Good luck
Hey I applied for visa on 6th April still waiting for it. And class starts on 2nd May.. Will I get visa before it?

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Ruzda said:
Hey I applied for visa on 6th April still waiting for it. And class starts on 2nd May.. Will I get visa before it?
You are kind of little to late, but nothing impossible hope for the best

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
worst case scenario, you can catch the second session of the summer which start on Jun-20th
I am going on the 12th of June to have session 2

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Abbas1 said:
worst case scenario, you can catch the second session of the summer which start on Jun-20th
I am going on the 12th of June to have session 2
There are people who are getting visa in a week .. And TRU has last opt date 13th May. So Insha Allah my visa should come in this week onlyy.

akashsandhu01

May 18, 2017

Good luck
Bro i'm applying bachelor's computer science for this september. My agent says i should go for FDU Vancouver. What should I do? What is fdu's repo and tru's?