+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thompson Rivers University Jan Intake 2016

paramkang

Oct 11, 2015
Hey Friends, IM going to Tru For jan intake 2016 nd my course is bachelor of science Degree.
What about you...............

phummy

Nov 5, 2015
im also going for january intake 2016 at THOMPSON RIVERS UNIVERSITY, masters in business administration

phummy

Nov 5, 2015
im also going for january intake 2016 at THOMPSON RIVERS UNIVERSITY, masters in business administration

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also planning to come in Mid of December.....what abt accommodation?
have u arranged some?

Liam11

Jan 9, 2016
I am from Cameroon, received admission for a post-Bacc in Accounting.. At Thompson rivers University.. I am left to apply for a study permit .. I wish to know if a saving account can be used as proof of funds, cuz i have enough money in my Account and my parents too.. I also wish to know if in the imm1294 form the tuition and room board are for your first year or your entire study period.. Thanks oops i am for the may intake at TRU

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
Liam11 said:
I am from Cameroon, received admission for a post-Bacc in Accounting.. At Thompson rivers University.. I am left to apply for a study permit .. I wish to know if a saving account can be used as proof of funds, cuz i have enough money in my Account and my parents too.. I also wish to know if in the imm1294 form the tuition and room board are for your first year or your entire study period.. Thanks oops i am for the may intake at TRU
A savings account can be used as proof of funds but you will need to show at least 4 months bank statement and other properties,you can get more details on the CIC website. Also the tuition,room and board,depending on your number of years,for 4 years course,some show a year,if for 2 years,you should state for the 2 years and then give explanation for it in your letter of explanation......thats my own view tho