+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is urgent...Wat if PA is out of work since one and half year???

rahul0910

Aug 27, 2008
Hi,
I really need an urgent answer to my question...My wife is the PA and she has been out of work since one and half year since we moved to Middle East. She is on my spponsored visa and legally she cannot work. I have received final call from CIC London to submit all the documents. My agent says that since my wife is out of job, the application can be rejected. Is it true, she has more than 10 years previous job experience but her points are just 69, will the application be rejected? Just a quick question regarding this...Please answer as I have to submit the papers in another week at the most. Thanks

gjp

Star Member
Feb 15, 2008
67 points are enough for getting the visa.
I do not think that it is necessary for the PA to be currently working.

rahul0910

Aug 27, 2008
Thanks for the reply at last. I have applied thru wwics and now they are saying that since the PA is without work since last 2 years her applucation can be rejected. We are on the edge point wise, but about 2 points more. IELTS is cleared by 6.5 points but that leaves a lot of points in English. Can you tell me if after the final papers are submitted the PA clears the IELTS by 7 points will it count?