AOR Received.
March 15th, 2010
File Transfer...
May 4th 2010
Passport Req..
June 22nd 2010
LANDED..........
Oct. 15th, 2010
As you can see from my timeline, everything was going very smoothly... until my partners and his non-accompanying kids medicals were lost.
They asked for his passport, we sent it and then we got a letter that they were looking for their medicals. I received an email asking for my partners and his older sons- apparently they had found his youngest sons- and today another email saying that both sons medicals were found, and that my partner should have his redone and send them in to Paris.... and they told us to pick up his passport. Does that mean they're sending back the passport only to ask for it again after they receive his medicals? Apparently they had spoken with the doctor in Athens and he told them everything was ok, they just didn"t have the papers. Why would they ask for the passport before the medicals were received?

I

iarblue

Your guess is as good as ours.If they asked him to redo his medical but then told him to pick up his passport??????Either they worded it wrong or something is up.But dont always expect the worse they do unexplainable things everyday.

sylvia3

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 18th,2010
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2010
File Transfer...
May 4th 2010
Passport Req..
June 22nd 2010
LANDED..........
Oct. 15th, 2010
Could it be that his visa is expiring and that I told them that we have to renew it- you need the passport for that.

I

iarblue

Well yes if you told them you need it then they will give it back to you.But just remember that they only ask for it once so as soon as you get the extension app done resubmitt it back to the visa office.

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Check first with your DMP to see if they can resend the results to the Regional Medical Centre that serves that embassy. If they can, then you contact the RMC when they should have received it and ask them to forward to the embassy. Your husband should not have to redo a medical simply because they can't find the results - that's ridiculous.