+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is one of the trickiest question on visa process... help needed

sidath89

Dec 15, 2015
Hi guys, my problem is a very tricky one. Actually I applied for PR on new express entry system back in august, 2015. Unfortunately my score was insufficent(385) and then I withdrew the appication. Therefore thought of migrating as a student and while I was filling the form there is a question as "have you ever applied to enter or remain in canada".

So basically If i say yes and mention this thing I am sure that visa officers might reject my visa because of my previous intent. What I want to know whther is it okay If I say no to the question "have you ever applied to enter or remain in canada". Can they check my information even though the application is withdrawn. Please advise.................................

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidath89 said:
Hi guys, my problem is a very tricky one. Actually I applied for PR on new express entry system back in august, 2015. Unfortunately my score was insufficent(385) and then I withdrew the appication. Therefore thought of migrating as a student and while I was filling the form there is a question as "have you ever applied to enter or remain in canada".

So basically If i say yes and mention this thing I am sure that visa officers might reject my visa because of my previous intent. What I want to know whther is it okay If I say no to the question "have you ever applied to enter or remain in canada". Can they check my information even though the application is withdrawn. Please advise.................................
you have not applied you just created a profile.

you can you have applied when they have invited you with ITA and then you have submitted all documents and your file is under process.

But you case is different you have just created profile and withdrawn it that is fine. you do not have to declare it.

also 385 is close to 400. If you have work experience in Noc 0 , A or B for 1 year. And if you can increase your point to 400 anyhow through reappearing for IELTS or other ways according to your situation then Ontario PNP and PNP for other province is an open door right now.

so think on it before going for student visa.

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will apply when you get an application.
So you never applied since you haven't been invited.

Say No in your student application

Cheers

sidath89 said: