AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
HI....PLEASE HELP ME....WHAT IS THAT MEANS...."THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZED RE-ENTRY"

I AM A FOREIGN WORKER WHO HAD A MULTIPLE VISA (24MONTHS) IN MY 12MONTHS I AM PLANNING TO GO FOR A 1MONTH VACATION IN MY HOME COUNTRY "PHILIPPINES" BUT IM CONFUSED THAT EVEN I GOT A MULTIPLE ENTRY MY PERMIT SAID THAT "THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZED RE-ENTRY". WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME ONCE I ARRIVED IN CANADA....ARE THEY GOING TO QUESTIONING MY VISA..........................

SECONDLY, IF MY APPLICATION FOR AINP IS NOW ON PROCESS...IS MY APPLICATION WILL AFFECT MY NOMINATION ONCE I LEAVE CANADA?

ALSO... ONCE YOU GOT A WORKING PERMIT IS THAT ALSO CONSIDERED AS MY TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA

THANKS....AND HOPE TO HEAR YOU SOON

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Work permit does not replace a travel visa. If you have a multiple entry visa that is still valid, you should be fine. Taking a vacation will not affect AINP.

mznutcracker

Apr 16, 2009
hi there,

if your temporary resident visa is still valid then you dont have any prob with that..if it is already
expired, you need to apply for re entry visa at the canadian embassy in manila, be sure to have a letter
from your employer, that theyre expecting you to comeback.I, myself will also do the same , ill have my vacation next week.
you can get all the info and the docs. neede at their website. www.philippines.gc.ca we are under the link returning foreign worker.
goodluck.

smiling face

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 12, 2010
Nomination.....
September 8, 2010
AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
thank you so much for the info......................
so while waiting for my AINP certificate i can go for a vacation...........
and hoping by that time i arrive i will be getting my AINP certificates...
it is now turning 4 mos. since i got my employee file number..............

give you update from time to time.....................thanks..................

dlanor090807

Jan 4, 2014
Leon said:
Work permit does not replace a travel visa. If you have a multiple entry visa that is still valid, you should be fine. Taking a vacation will not affect AINP.
sir need advice im a newcomer here arrive Aug2013 TFW MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA-work permit and visa valid until AUG2015 .NEED to go vacation for my wife's delivery on MAY 2014 what do i need to know and prepare
to avoid future conflicts in my return to canada.Looking forward someone could clear my confuse mind.

thanks in advance ......