Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
yeah i am in the same boat I FEEL UNFAIR when I see a lot of people here inmigrants who came as refugees, and even the don't know sppeak english, they live from welfare in house paided by government, the still living accoirding their traditions the dont work (women) but they are permanent residents or canadians now!!! and in the other han ther are some people like us International students holder of PGWP working in financial sector, with good jobs, education, language skills, etc ... but Canada doesnt need us!!!! soo what? it's unfair.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there are lot of other ways to hang on here.
Think in a different way and you will get your answer.

Try to get LMIA if possible through your employer.
Or else if you really want to be here then apply for visitor visa and you can stay here till you get ITA and possibly your PR.

You are thinking like you have only faced atrocities. All have their own stories and sorrows to cry for. But the one who is strong will bounce back and will stick to his/her plan. So mind my words there are lot of ways to hang on here till you get your ITA and that cutoff score will come down in 2-3 draws for sure.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
the new way is try to be the first in apply to PNP or a refugee claim! according to my experience, i have a lot o friends whose company doesnt know how to apply for a LMIA, or even someone of then got a rejection of LMIA even when they are working here! other companies maybe i thing the big company doesnt sponsor their employees with those papepworks of immigration.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happylifethy said:
I am unfortunately feeling so betrayed by the Canadian immigration and by my own luck. I studied here for two years, got my education, worked for a really good company for little over a year...I earn $45k a year, unfortunately i'll have to quit my job and move back home in a couple pf months. My marriage was fixed back home with a very nice and beautiful girl, but she is leaving me now...guess she only wanted to marry me coz of my Canadian status. I will start working hardly with $6k a year back home as compared to Canadian money, which is still a very good working salary where I come from but with a very low life style.
I drive BMW 328i 2007 now, I guess i will be driving a scooter or motorcycle again once I am back home. I feel like committing suicide but then I would be remembered a loser so I cant do that. I guess I'd have to face the reality and go back to point zero. I feel like a loser at the moment, a loser and nothing else.
Wish you all luck. May god help the lost souls; may god help the lost one's; may god help the betrayed one's; may god help the one's looking for the better life; may god help the one's still looking for the bright light......may god bell all.
and you said your future wife wanted to merry you only because of you r in canada.it means you think twice .if you r happy wealthy she will be with you.and if you lost everything she get out .that not a good relationship.
By the way wait until few draws.everybody time will come

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
happylifethy said:
I am unfortunately feeling so betrayed by the Canadian immigration and by my own luck. I studied here for two years, got my education, worked for a really good company for little over a year...I earn $45k a year, unfortunately i'll have to quit my job and move back home in a couple pf months. My marriage was fixed back home with a very nice and beautiful girl, but she is leaving me now...guess she only wanted to marry me coz of my Canadian status. I will start working hardly with $6k a year back home as compared to Canadian money, which is still a very good working salary where I come from but with a very low life style.
I drive BMW 328i 2007 now, I guess i will be driving a scooter or motorcycle again once I am back home. I feel like committing suicide but then I would be remembered a loser so I cant do that. I guess I'd have to face the reality and go back to point zero. I feel like a loser at the moment, a loser and nothing else.
Wish you all luck. May god help the lost souls; may god help the lost one's; may god help the betrayed one's; may god help the one's looking for the better life; may god help the one's still looking for the bright light......may god bell all.
Dont worry, life is not a bed of roses. Leave a legacy behind you. You are more than you think you are. If not you then your kids will carry the sword of greatness. Just dont quit.