+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thinking To Leave My Job

anie09

Oct 16, 2021
Hello, my family and I relocated to Canada last year. Currently, I am employed at a restaurant. However, before moving here, I worked in a moving and packing company. I am now considering leaving my current job and returning to my original line of work.

I am seeking advice on whether this is a good decision and would like to know which moving companies are the best to work for. Additionally, I am curious about what kind of compensation I can expect to receive for my work.

Any suggestions or recommendations you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, my family and I relocated to Canada last year. Currently, I am employed at a restaurant. However, before moving here, I worked in a moving and packing company. I am now considering leaving my current job and returning to my original line of work.

I am seeking advice on whether this is a good decision and would like to know which moving companies are the best to work for. Additionally, I am curious about what kind of compensation I can expect to receive for my work.

Any suggestions or recommendations you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
It is your career so your decision. This is not a job forum so do your own job search and look at pay salaries using Stats Can. What compensation? If you mean salary, research your pay scales on Stats Can.

Reactions: foodie69