+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thinking of giving biometrics in an another country

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Which vfs center are you talking about and how is it even possible ?
It is not possible as per me bro. Even if lets say hypothetically it was happening, the students getting the formality completed from there run the risk of getting penalised altoghther so I don't think it is worth it.

Islandgirl94

Oct 8, 2020
Hello,
Did they require for you to do a medical? I thought that people from the Bahamas didn’t have to do one.
I’m not sure. I think I’ll do it just in case because time is getting near. A few other Bahamians told me they did upfront medicals

blueespirit

Jul 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2021
Hello Guys! Does anyone have experience with giving biometrics in a different country? I am an Indian citizen and thinking of giving my biometrics in Sri Lanka. I tried to book an appointment via VFS website but I never received a verification link to verify my email. So, if anyone has given their biometrics in a different country, how did you book an appointment and how was your experience?
Were you be able to enroll your biometrics in Sri Lanka ?
If so, could you please share your experience ?
Much appreciate your help.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I did this. I got my BIL on late November and as the VFS in my country (Honduras) was still closed after seven weeks, I decided to travel to the US on mid January to give biometrics there (no testing or quarantine needed at that moment). I did the process in Florida and the next day biometrics were uploaded.