+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Think I made a mistake in education history

goatman

Sep 6, 2018
Hello forum gurus, I need a little advice on whether I need to change my education history post ITA.

I put both my bachelor's and master's degrees in my EE profile, and recently received ITA. I only have ECA for master's, and this is what I put in my EE profile. I put I don't have ECA for my bachelor's degree.

Now I've received ITA and under education history in the PR application it's been auto-populated using forms from EE profile, so contains both degrees.

So, my question is should I remove the bachelor's degree from the education history and move to personal history since I'm not claiming points for it or leave in education history?

goatman

Sep 6, 2018
OK. So should I leave it under education history saying I don'y have eca or move to personal history? Does it matter?

I've heard people talking about the education history before and they said to only put education you have eca under education history.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
OK. So should I leave it under education history saying I don'y have eca or move to personal history? Does it matter?

I've heard people talking about the education history before and they said to only put education you have eca under education history.
they only evaluate your highest degree. so it wont matter if you leave it in there. in the letter of explanation state that you only got eca for highest degree. or move it to personal history either way is fine.

goatman

Sep 6, 2018
Thank you navinball.

It's sounds logical. I'm just afraid of changing something that looks like I'm hiding information and get rejected.