+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Things needed for applying visa

Kapoor23

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hey I got acceptance in lAmbton college Toronto for sep intake
I am doing btech in computer science and in my final semester which will end in June and result will be declared in July 25 !!
I have got 7 band in ielts and 70.4 %till now
What I got to know that applying visa for sep intake deadline is Augst 1
So how should I proceed!!

samit11

Apr 25, 2015
You should apply for a Canadian study permit. Visit thislink:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

you should get your documents from the website above. Either you apply online or on paper, it all depends on you and your country of origin, and I do not know the different procedures for different countries. I am still new to this just like you are.

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
college visa ratio is poor,apply for universities

seena

Apr 30, 2015
yesplease said:
college visa ratio is poor,apply for universities
how could you say this that VISA for colleges are in poor ratio... although there are colleges under the university
for instance I have applied for University of Saskatchewan... but under this university ..different colleges are registered and am belong to graduate studies and research college.... then what do you say about this??

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
only those colleges are considerable those fall under university.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
seena said:
how could you say this that VISA for colleges are in poor ratio... although there are colleges under the university
for instance I have applied for University of Saskatchewan... but under this university ..different colleges are registered and am belong to graduate studies and research college.... then what do you say about this??
Men... You really don't know what's the difference between a college and university right... The College of Graduate and research of the USASK is not the same kind of college...

College can have different meanings... The graduate and research college for example is a constituent part of a University... If you belong to it you belong to the University..

The College this guy refers to is an institution per se... It does no belong to a University and usually this type of institutions offer short careers which are usually technical and prepare you for one specific trade... And of course you won't get a University degree or equivalent.. For example plumbing, or electricity and so on... ..

It is not than this colleges are registered under a university... It's a part of the university....

I DON'T Know if YOU GOT THE difference!... It's just that the word college can be used for different things... Sometimes it's algo used as a synonym of high school for example..

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Men... You really don't know what's the difference between a college and university right... The College of Graduate and research of the USASK is not the same kind of college...

College can have different meanings... The graduate and research college for example is a constituent part of a University... If you belong to it you belong to the University..

The College this guy refers to is an institution per se... It does no belong to a University and usually this type of institutions offer short careers which are usually technical and prepare you for one specific trade... And of course you won't get a University degree or equivalent.. For example plumbing, or electricity and so on... ..

It is not than this colleges are registered under a university... It's a part of the university....

I DON'T Know if YOU GOT THE difference!... It's just that the word college can be used for different things... Sometimes it's algo used as a synonym of high school for example..

got it bro..... i got it.... ;D