+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later.

ahmad0707

Star Member
Apr 21, 2019
Is this normal, I emailed them that my picture wasn’t good so i have to r upload it they emailed back saying i have rejected your photo you will soon get a new email to upload the picture. But way before their response when I try signing back in i got this error. Tried logging in from other devices but no luck at all

Reactions: Fadros

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Same here. So they told they will send you new credentials? Could you please tell me which email you used to inform them about this issue?
Let's keep each other updated @ahmad0707

java8

Dec 15, 2020
Same for me. I uploaded picture and updated address. Now when I go back to check status, I see the same message and am not able to login.

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
@ahmad0707 and @java8 It didn't work with all the apple devices ( MacBook, iPhone, iPad ), I used a windows laptop, Samsung Android phone and android tablet and it worked fine and I found eCOPR today. They didn't send me any email, I just logged in and found it there. Best of luck everyone.

Reactions: java8

java8

Dec 15, 2020
@ahmad0707 and @java8 It didn't work with all the apple devices ( MacBook, iPhone, iPad ), I used a windows laptop, Samsung Android phone and android tablet and it worked fine and I found eCOPR today. They didn't send me any email, I just logged in and found it there. Best of luck everyone.
Thank you so much @Fadros . Windows laptop worked for me too!

• Love