+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

THEAD FOR OUTLAND HONGKONG APPLICATION IN Dec 2013 and Jan 2014

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oasisfairy said:
Hi Songlin,

I do not have any new news. Most of people who had AR2 in Dec. from HK had no news neither. only extremely few of them had interview requested few days ago. Do you have any news?
hi oasisfairy,

no, i haven't got any news since receiving AR2 email from hongkong office, and also found out there are no news updated from threads related to applications processed in hongkong office...so curious what is going on? or maybe those applicants get their application progressed don't join this forum.

Sugus

Feb 11, 2014
Dear All,

Even I have submitted my passport to VO since 06 Jan, I am still waiting for my passport back. Have u all received the email of requesting passport submission for visa issuance? If not, it has a long way to wait.. ??? ??? Good luck.........

Sugus

gersonjaijai

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Sugus said:
Dear All,

Even I have submitted my passport to VO since 06 Jan, I am still waiting for my passport back. Have u all received the email of requesting passport submission for visa issuance? If not, it has a long way to wait.. ??? ??? Good luck.........

Sugus
Hi Sugus, I have heard the worst case from VO for keeping the passport for over 3 months, one of the applicant submitted his passport in Nov and return in Feb. Be prepared they will do it again, however since HKVO starts working on family class cases, I believe they should work faster.

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
gersonjaijai said:
Good news from HKVO today, My case has been working in processing~~~ on March 13~~~
Hi gersonjaijai,

Such a good news!!!!!! Thanks so so much for sharing it. I guess you said more than ten times of ''Oh my God'', when you first time found out the status turned to 'in process' ;D ;D ;D ;D .

gersonjaijai

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
oasisfairy said:
Hi gersonjaijai,

Such a good news!!!!!! Thanks so so much for sharing it. I guess you said more than ten times of ''Oh my God'', when you first time found out the status turned to 'in process' ;D ;D ;D ;D .
Indeed!!! actually, I checked last night (around 11) still saying application received... then my husband checked again in the morning status has changed to "in Process"... OMG~~~~ :eek: