Med's Done....
Upfront: 5 December 2013/ eCAS Medicals Received: 21 June 2014
Interview........
Fairness Procedural Letter Received: 14 August 2014
Passport Req..
14 August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
eCAS In Process: 29 September 2014/ Decision Made: 6 October 2014
CIC Mississauga received my app on 21 January 2014 but still no AOR. Wish time goes faster... :'(

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oasisfairy said:
my online status said the same thing as you. maybe they sent a email which went into spam box. Or they sent you a regular mail to his home address. I think there wont be any problem for you. We are on the same path now!
thanks for your comments, but you know just can't be so sure before receiving the letter or an email.

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yosumi said:
CIC Mississauga received my app on 21 January 2014 but still no AOR. Wish time goes faster... :'(
I takes me 31 days to get AOR of first stage. Before receiving it, I had the same thought as you have now and what I could do was to be patient and prayed for everything going well. ;)

annie30874

Feb 2, 2014
songlin said:
thanks for your comments, but you know just can't be so sure before receiving the letter or an email.
Hi Songlin,

I just checked my online status and I received the same message as you did.

My sponsorship application status shows "We sent you a letter on February 4, 2014 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

And my PR application status shows medication exam was received.

I haven't got the letter yet either. Does the status mean my application is on the way to HongKnog?

Thanks a lot!! Goodluck to everyone!!

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annie30874 said:
Hi Songlin,

I just checked my online status and I received the same message as you did.

My sponsorship application status shows "We sent you a letter on February 4, 2014 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

And my PR application status shows medication exam was received.

I haven't got the letter yet either. Does the status mean my application is on the way to HongKnog?

Thanks a lot!! Goodluck to everyone!!
Hi Annie,
Our cases are almost the same except CPC-M said they sent me a letter on February 3.
According to others' comments on the forum, sponsorship should be approved, and PR application should be on the way to HongKong.
However, like what I said in previous post, I am not so sure before receiving the letter and hoping will be receiving the letter soon.
Good luck to everyone.

gersonjaijai

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
oasisfairy said:
Hi gersonjaijai,

Do you have any idea hong long it takes for AR2 after DM1? I think our case are quite similar.
Hi, Oasisfairy,

I received DM1 on Dec 04, and then AOR2 received by email on 16 Dec from Hong Kong visa office.

gersonjaijai

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
After receiving AOR2, the longest waiting period starts...

HKVO takes time to process family class sponsorship, my case has transferred to Hong Kong over 2 months, nothing heard from them yet. But I am not the worst, some applicants got hold their passport for over two months and still nothing yet!!

Cheer up, Hong Kong Applicants!! Hope HKVO quickly solve their internal problem so that we will hear good news from them soon!!

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
gersonjaijai said:

HKVO takes time to process family class sponsorship, my case has transferred to Hong Kong over 2 months, nothing heard from them yet. But I am not the worst, some applicants got hold their passport for over two months and still nothing yet!!

Cheer up, Hong Kong Applicants!! Hope HKVO quickly solve their internal problem so that we will hear good news from them soon!!
Hi gersonjaijai,
Thanks for your reply and patient explanation.

OMG, what happen to HKVO? over two months! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. When I handed in my application to CPP Mississauga, my police clearance was over 3 months and two forms contained the scanned signature. I was wondering to submit another new made police clearance and two forms with my real signature, once I receive the email from Hongkong visa center. Is there anyone doing this before? :(

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
gersonjaijai said:

I think the waiting time between AR2 and IP is around two months and I am sure you have your status change to IP and get passport request very soon.

gersonjaijai

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
oasisfairy said:
I think the waiting time between AR2 and IP is around two months and I am sure you have your status change to IP and get passport request very soon.
Thank you oasisfairy!

Normally, the waiting time between AR2 to IP in HKVO is about 20 days to 1 months, but you know it's the Xmas and Chinese New Year in between. I hope they will catch up after the holidays are over!

Good luck on all of us!!

annie30874

Feb 2, 2014
songlin said:
Hi Annie,
Our cases are almost the same except CPC-M said they sent me a letter on February 3.
According to others' comments on the forum, sponsorship should be approved, and PR application should be on the way to HongKong.
However, like what I said in previous post, I am not so sure before receiving the letter and hoping will be receiving the letter soon.
Good luck to everyone.
Hi Songlin,

Thanks for your response. I got my letter today and I'm sure that my app is on the way to Hong Kong.
Hope we will receive AOR from Hong Kong soon.
Good luck with all.

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annie30874 said:
Hi Songlin,

Thanks for your response. I got my letter today and I'm sure that my app is on the way to Hong Kong.
Hope we will receive AOR from Hong Kong soon.
Good luck with all.
Hi Annie,
It's great to hear from you that already receiving the letter. I think I will get it soon.
Good luck to all of us

annie30874

Feb 2, 2014
songlin said:
Hi Annie,
It's great to hear from you that already receiving the letter. I think I will get it soon.
Good luck to all of us
Thanks Songlin!!

Also, does anyone receive AR2 from visa office in Hong Kong?
I haven't heard anything after it was transferred.

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
annie30874 said:
Thanks Songlin!!

Hi Annie,
I got a email about AR2 on Feb 11.

songlin

Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annie30874 said:
Thanks Songlin!!

Hi Annie,

I haven't received AR2, either. :(