+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The WES document you provided is unacceptable as we require a completed ECA for immigration purposes.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
The ECA report says Educational Credential Assessment for IRCC

in your case you don’t need to resubmit the transcript so you might save some tIme as Wes would have your transcripts in their database, but do reconfirm over email.

yes you need to pay fee and I hope they get this back to you much quicker than initial assessment

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Ok noted thank you very much guys. I ordered IRCC duplicate copy (one for IRCC and another for my self for submit PR)

now question is do I need to pay the full PR online application fee again?

Duplicate Report Order Status
Reference Number:
xxxxxxz
Description: Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
Estimated completion date: 1/27/2023
Payment received
Application submitted
1/26/2023
Report sent to recipient(s)
View
Recipient NameDelivery Method
DxxxxxzzzxInternational Express
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
Sydney, NS
eDelivery

Last edited:

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
My pr application status changed to upload the correct Wes document.
Rest are showing as ‘completed’ . Means rest are Ok?
And, do I need to pay processing fees again or no need?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My pr application status changed to upload the correct Wes document.
Rest are showing as ‘completed’ . Means rest are Ok?
And, do I need to pay processing fees again or no need?
Your original application had closed and been rejected so you reapplied with all new documents and files. You were not adding documents to current application. You would be asked to pay processing fees again.

Reactions: Taran D

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Your original application had closed and been rejected so you reapplied with all new documents and files. You were not adding documents to current application. You would be asked to pay processing fees again.
Thank you and noted . How much the processing fee I have to pay?
I initially applied for my self, my wife and two kids

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
sorry didn’t get it. Means, I only need to upload the Wes document only and pay the processing fees ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
sorry didn’t get it. Means, I only need to upload the Wes document only and pay the processing fees ?
In your post, the letter states,
“As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.”

You have to reapply from scratch (unless you have other instructions) and not just upload a new WES document. From the first application, your letters states that your processing fee will be refunded (takes several weeks) because your application was closed. Because you are submitting a new application, you pay fees. Did you submit a brand new application because that it was you must do and not just upload the WES document? Did you get the proper WES report in only a couple of days?

Reactions: Taran D

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
In your post, the letter states,
“As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.”

You have to reapply from scratch (unless you have other instructions) and not just upload a new WES document. From the first application, your letters states that your processing fee will be refunded (takes several weeks) because your application was closed. Because you are submitting a new application, you pay fees. Did you submit a brand new application because that it was you must do and not just upload the WES document? Did you get the proper WES report in only a couple of days?
I just got the WES document :) and Ok , i will submit the application from begining.