+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The WES document you provided is unacceptable as we require a completed ECA for immigration purposes.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi team,
I applied for PR and after a months I received an email with below. Can you guys please advise if anyone received like this?

The WES document you provided is unacceptable as we require a completed ECA for immigration purposes.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The following refers to your Application for Permanent Residence in Canada under the Atlantic Immigration Program.

A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirement of the instructions with respect to the completion of your application or, the requirements of Regulation (R) 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) because the following item(s) are missing:

· The WES document you provided is unacceptable as we require a completed ECA for immigration purposes.

Ø

Regulation (12) of IRPA states:

“If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

· Your confirmation of provincial endorsement letter either has expired or will expire on

2023/11/14. If the application is received after this date it will be returned to you as incomplete. It is important to include this document with your application.

· The checklist of required documents is subject to change. Prior to submitting an application, please refer to the application kit on IRCC website when preparing your submission to ensure that you have included all documents listed on the most up-to-date checklist. Applications missing any required items will be returned to you as incomplete.

· If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, please include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that documentation is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

· If your documents are not in English or French, you must provide a translation with a certified copy of the original.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi friend, how can I see I ordered the correct report? Kindly tell me
What does your WES report say? Did you order it for immigration purposes? Did you follow all the steps on the WES site requesting the correct documents and asked for correct assessment? Do you have Canadian equivalency?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
What does your WES report say? Did you order it for immigration purposes? Did you follow all the steps on the WES site requesting the correct documents and asked for correct assessment? Do you have Canadian equivalency?
Yes it has 3 years bachelor Canadian equivalency. It seems I ordered for education not immigration as I can’t see the copy did not send to IRCC in the receptionist history.
Is that what you think ?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Well you would have ordered it and got a WES report? Did you not include it in your PR application? What is the ECA equivalency? Log on to WES and check.
I received the report and added . May be they looking the one specifically for immigration report ?
Here is my report

Academic Transcript, National Diploma in Information and Communication

Technology, 2012

D Accepted

4. Degree Certificate, National Diploma in Information and Communication

Technology, 2012

© Accepted

© Payment received

© Application submitted

5/1/2022

© Report sent to recipient(s)

View

Recipient Name

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received the report and added . May be they looking the one specifically for immigration report ?
Here is my report

Academic Transcript, National Diploma in Information and Communication

Technology, 2012

D Accepted

4. Degree Certificate, National Diploma in Information and Communication

Technology, 2012

© Accepted

© Payment received

© Application submitted

5/1/2022

© Report sent to recipient(s)

View

Recipient Name
You ordered and received an academic transcript. You need to provide IRCC with a report for immigration purposes so you need to reapply through WES for the correct report.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
You ordered and received an academic transcript. You need to provide IRCC with a report for immigration purposes so you need to reapply through WES for the correct report.
Oh ok and thank you very much for letting me know . So I’ll have to order one for IRCC and one for my self right? and will it takes time to receive the electronic version to IRCC?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh ok and thank you very much for letting me know . So I’ll have to order one for IRCC and one for my self right? and will it takes time to receive the electronic version to IRCC?
Follow the instructions through WES. As for timing, estimate it based on how long it took for you to get your academic transcripts.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Follow the instructions through WES. As for timing, estimate it based on how long it took for you to get your academic transcripts.
Alright. I can surely order it. Now I have doubt that if I order standard delivery it will take up to 30 days . PR application should submit within 90 days after submitted the work permit for AIP. For sure 90 days will be pass at the time I receive the Wes document again
will it be a problem for me if I apply after receive the Wes document ? Or won’t be an issue since I applied in the first place

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Alright. I can surely order it. Now I have doubt that if I order standard delivery it will take up to 30 days . PR application should submit within 90 days after submitted the work permit for AIP. For sure 90 days will be pass at the time I receive the Wes document again
will it be a problem for me if I apply after receive the Wes document ? Or won’t be an issue since I applied in the first place
You need the ECA for your application to be processed. From your first post, your file is closed and you must reapply.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
You need the ECA for your application to be processed. From your first post, your file is closed and you must reapply.
Ok, still need to apply for PR within 90 days , regardless application returns?
Do I need to pay the fees again?

Last edited: