+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

the term of "worked and/or studied in the past four (4) years"

archerx

Sep 13, 2011
Hi Folks

I have a silly question to fill my Citizenship application form.

I have landed Canada as PR in June, 2011 and will be eligible to apply for it on December, 2014. There is no spending time in Canada before my first landing.

I am a little confused about the term of "worked and/or studied in the past four (4) years" in Canada. In order to fill my application form, Do i need to start to calculate the period starting my first landing as June, 2011 or shall I consider the period before this date. Because the my total period is almost 3.5 years in Canada..not 4

Thank you

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
archerx said:
Hi Folks

I have a silly question to fill my Citizenship application form.

I have landed Canada as PR in June, 2011 and will be eligible to apply for it on December, 2014. There is no spending time in Canada before my first landing.

I am a little confused about the term of "worked and/or studied in the past four (4) years" in Canada. In order to fill my application form, Do i need to start to calculate the period starting my first landing as June, 2011 or shall I consider the period before this date. Because the my total period is almost 3.5 years in Canada..not 4

Thank you
you need to cover the 4 year period before application date even if the first few months u were not in Canada yet. They will need to see your work/school history since June 2010