+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The study visa refused after six months!

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
My educational background is BBA in Finance and Professional Accounting. I got into a Post-baccalaureate diploma in Business Analytics. Visa officer wrote a reason like this:
"Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. refused under R216(1)(b)"

Is it purely because of the different study program than previous education!!

Now, I am going to get into a Master's degree at a university in Accounting and Finance and will apply for a visa again. If I do this, do I have a chance of success on the second attempt?
Thanks

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
My educational background is BBA in Finance and Professional Accounting. I got into a Post-baccalaureate diploma in Business Analytics. Visa officer wrote a reason like this:
"Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. refused under R216(1)(b)"

Now, I am going to get into a Master's degree at a university in Accounting and Finance and will apply for a visa again. If I do this, do I have a chance of success on the second attempt?
Thanks
Yes, a Master's program has a higher chance of VISA approval than any college. But you will have to mention the reason for your refusal in your next VISA SOP.

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
Yes, a Master's program has a higher chance of VISA approval than any college. But you will have to mention the reason for your refusal in your next VISA SOP.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, obviously I will explain it in my SOP. but first visa refusal won't affect my second visa application, right?

lolcocks

Jul 23, 2020
The VISA officer will look at your profile and think, "Oh, this guy has been refused before for choosing an unrelated course for his studies, maybe he wants to get into Canada only for the better life without contributing anything to the society. Let's see what he has in the bag this time. If he has a strong SOP and a valid reason to study, I will accept him, otherwise I will reject him again".

Reactions: Tete

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020

Thanks
Did you get AIP?

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
The VISA officer will look at your profile and think, "Oh, this guy has been refused before for choosing an unrelated course for his studies, maybe he wants to get into Canada only for the better life without contributing anything to the society. Let's see what he has in the bag this time. If he has a strong SOP and a valid reason to study, I will accept him, otherwise I will reject him again".
will I not contribute in the form of paying excessive tuition fees and spendings?

Reactions: sbenyamin

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
Yes, but by that logic everyone will get in. They only choose the best of the best.
well, can't agree more on this point that they chose the best of the best. Have seen people going into third-class colleges to study third-class courses but they still get visas easily.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
well, can't agree more on this point that they chose the best of the best. Have seen people going into third-class colleges to study third-class courses but they still get visas easily.
Agree ...it depends on their mood and ur luck ...as we see in our life there are every kind of people in our society ..such as kind rude calculative lenient strict lazy punctual etc same are visa officer so it depends

Reactions: Aesopzai

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Again.... We see an applicant opting for PG diploma getting a rejection. I see a very clear and present trend here. PG Diploma prospective student tend to see some of the highest refusal rates.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
What does it say about you if the third class students got a visa ahead of you.. 4th class?

Last edited: