+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The request the removal of the flag on the names after became citizenship.

bunutu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
I and my family became Canadian citizens in April 2022. We went to the USA for a day. The same day, on my way back to Canada, the Canadian Border Services Agency officer informed me that I. my husband and my son have a flag in our name and that I must contact the IRRC to raise the flag. In addition, the officer explained that the flag in our name was due to our refugee status before we became Canadian citizens and recommended that I apply to you to have it removed.

How to request the removal of the flag on the names from IRCC?

Thank You

alpha2012tr

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
I and my family became Canadian citizens in April 2022. We went to the USA for a day. The same day, on my way back to Canada, the Canadian Border Services Agency officer informed me that I. my husband and my son have a flag in our name and that I must contact the IRRC to raise the flag. In addition, the officer explained that the flag in our name was due to our refugee status before we became Canadian citizens and recommended that I apply to you to have it removed.

Thank You
Hi, did you get any results for this issue? What's your advice for removing this flag? if you share some information, it would be great. thanks in advance.

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019

Thank You
Hi did you solve your issue?