+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The questions about Express Entry

Tun Thein

Aug 28, 2021
Hello everybody,
Good Day.
I have two questions as following.

I took the IELTS exam on 4 March 2022 and I already got WES Credential as well.
My IELTS Exam Results are as follows.
Listening - 6.0
Writing - 6.0
Reading - 5.5
Speaking - 5.0
Is it possible to open Express Entry profile?

And another qusetion is that how to answer 'Are you currently working legally in Canada?'
Actually now I am outside of Canada.

Please let me know my inquires.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everybody,
Good Day.
I have two questions as following.

I took the IELTS exam on 4 March 2022 and I already got WES Credential as well.
My IELTS Exam Results are as follows.
Listening - 6.0
Writing - 6.0
Reading - 5.5
Speaking - 5.0
Is it possible to open Express Entry profile?

And another qusetion is that how to answer 'Are you currently working legally in Canada?'
Actually now I am outside of Canada.

Please let me know my inquires.

Thank you.
No, you are not eligible for EE with your IELTs score. Your reading and speaking must be a minimum of 6 or CLB 7 in all sections. You need to retake the IELTS. You need a minimum of 67 points for your eligibility score (67) based on age, education, work experience and language.

You answer NO because you are not working in Canada.

Reactions: Tun Thein

Tun Thein

Aug 28, 2021
No, you are not eligible for EE with your IELTs score. Your reading and speaking must be a minimum of 6 or CLB 7 in all sections. You need to retake the IELTS. You need a minimum of 67 points for your eligibility score (67) based on age, education, work experience and language.

You answer NO because you are not working in Canada.
Thank you for your reply and now I am planning to retake IELTS.
And I heard nowadays, EE still close for oversea, is it true?

Tun Thein

Aug 28, 2021
Hello I would like to ask one more thing that how can I work in Canada without EE from my country (Myanmar)?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello I would like to ask one more thing that how can I work in Canada without EE from my country (Myanmar)?
You need to find a job and get a job offer. The employer then pays $1,000 and files for a LMIA to prove no Canadian or PR can do the job, only you. Employer waits for LMIA to be accepted or refused. Once you have a LMIA, you apply for a work permit showing you are qualified for the job. Can take many months to process.

Tun Thein

Aug 28, 2021
You need to find a job and get a job offer. The employer then pays $1,000 and files for a LMIA to prove no Canadian or PR can do the job, only you. Employer waits for LMIA to be accepted or refused. Once you have a LMIA, you apply for a work permit showing you are qualified for the job. Can take many months to process.
I really thank you for your reply.

Tun Thein

Aug 28, 2021
Hello, when I apply job from my country, one of the IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT told me that As per the Canadian immigration regulations, the employer is not responsible for the costs associated with your work permit and work visa applications. The total cost of our services to assist you with the work visa and the work permit is in the range of USD$ 7,000 -10,000 depending on your family composition, country of your citizenship, and other factors paid in installments according to the retainer agreement.
Is it correct or he is lying?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, when I apply job from my country, one of the IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT told me that As per the Canadian immigration regulations, the employer is not responsible for the costs associated with your work permit and work visa applications. The total cost of our services to assist you with the work visa and the work permit is in the range of USD$ 7,000 -10,000 depending on your family composition, country of your citizenship, and other factors paid in installments according to the retainer agreement.
Is it correct or he is lying?
You are being scammed. Employer pays for cost of LMIA ($1k) and why would you pay in USD.

Tun Thein

Aug 28, 2021
You are being scammed. Employer pays for cost of LMIA ($1k) and why would you pay in USD.
Thank you for your valuable reply, actually I also feel that it was scam, but I want to confirm here.
And now I am preparing to retake IELTS to get band higher.
Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your valuable reply, actually I also feel that it was scam, but I want to confirm here.
And now I am preparing to retake IELTS to get band higher.
Thanks.
What would be your CRS score with eligible IELTS scores? You want around 480. What is your NOC?