+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Abmian

Sep 10, 2022
These were the reason i got for my refusal can any one help me I believe had bad sop
do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

pratik2895

Oct 6, 2022
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

My profile :
BE Elec, (2016)
PGDMM (2020-21)
Work as maintenance engineer for adani port and sez Ltd for 6 years,
Currently working at AMNSI

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
These were the reason i got for my refusal can any one help me I believe had bad sop
do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Rejection due to purpose of visit is a very general and commonly issued comment by visa officer. Try to resubmit the application with strong sop and justification for your proposed study program.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

ronakjn10

Nov 22, 2022
Current education - Bachelors with 10 years work experience. I have reapplied again 2days back with justification mentioned in my SOP.I cannot share my SOP.
Hello Sandeep
Did you reapply directly by making changes in your SOP or first applied for CAIPS notes and then made the necessary changes? How did you address what changes was required to get the visa approved?

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello Sandeep
Did you reapply directly by making changes in your SOP or first applied for CAIPS notes and then made the necessary changes? How did you address what changes was required to get the visa approved?
Hi !

I reapplied immediately without waiting for GCMS notes. Firstly, I gave strong justification for my purpose of visit. Second, I had completed 2months foundation course from the university which I attached during the reapplication and demonstrated my ability to study even after a gap. Third, i updated all my bank statements and CA evaluation report with latest date.

These are the only changes I had made in my reapplication.

I had also applied for GCMS notes which i received 2 days before my visa approval. After reading my GCMS notes, i felt i am never going to get my visa approved. But luckily within next 2days i received approval. So your GCMS notes are not always accurate and sometimes notes are even computer generated with very generic reasons.