+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Please provide your comments for this below rejection reason.

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

charlesbill

Aug 4, 2022
Please provide your comments for this below rejection reason.

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
Yes, I just have only one rejection reason. I had applied for Master degree program in a public university with a well written SOP. Not sure what went wrong.
What is your current level of education?

charlesbill

Aug 4, 2022
Did you show strong ties to your home country and how the intended course will help you to get established in your home country?

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Ok thats fine. If you reapplied. I think the SOP will do the trick
ok. I have clearly justified my purpose is visit is only to ladder up my level of education which will help for my career progression. Fingers crossed and should wait and see what happens to the application.

charlesbill

Aug 4, 2022
I believe it will be okay. I think the gap in education raised some worries to the officer but with your updated SOP. All will pull great. Fingers crossed. Best of luck

KKSG123

Aug 23, 2022
I too have the same response of refusal for super visa for mom. Any suggestion or recommendation to address this issue?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I too have the same response of refusal for super visa for mom. Any suggestion or recommendation to address this issue?
You should start your own thread. You need to provide more info about the application. What is your mother’s citizenship, has she been living in a 3rd country, what family does she have in Canada and in her home country, etc.?