+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The purpose of your visit is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in your application.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Is there anyone whose study permit got approval while applying from another country (not country of nationality)?
My wife's second application submitted from a country different from her nationality was approved. Her first application was refused. If you look through my posts, there is one reply to @parrots in which I stated how we approached the second application in detail.

Reactions: parrots

Vaidehi desai

Aug 17, 2022
Is this a masters or post grad. Construction mgt is a different field than architecture so it isn’t a logical progression.
PGD it is. But construction pm can be done by architects to be in conglomerates on the position of project architect, I don't see it as a different field, but as a specialized course. please correct me if I am wrong. i am not interested in designing anymore, want to be in the managerial area of this field.

Vaidehi desai

Aug 17, 2022
The same case in mine also, that too twice !!!

First applied in February for May intake in SDS. Got a rejection in April. So I deferred to Fall and applied again on May, again got rejection on 10th August with same reason. I'm a PhD student with GIC, Full scholarship and strong SOP. I really don't know what is there problem if they had been more specific about what they found wrong it would have been really helpful for us.
so, what did you do then? have you applied again? did you got your GCMS ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
PGD it is. But construction pm can be done by architects to be in conglomerates on the position of project architect, I don't see it as a different field, but as a specialized course. please correct me if I am wrong. i am not interested in designing anymore, want to be in the managerial area of this field.
If you can think you can justify it as a logical progression than I would do so.

Reactions: Vaidehi desai

terai

Sep 23, 2022
My sister received the same thing. We will order the notes. Do we have to pay for it? What could we have done differently? She has properties, savings, GIC in Canada, and full tuition payment in the school already. She is a software engineer and has worked for many years in the Phils. We could not think of anything anymore but just an opinion in heartbeat by an immigration officer.

My dad has also been diagnosed with cancer recently and we are on our way to applying for a visitor visa for her to come to visit for compassionate reasons. We are worried that this too will be refused but we have a letter from the doctor about my dad's condition and his prognosis.

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks everyone!

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
My sister received the same thing. We will order the notes. Do we have to pay for it? What could we have done differently? She has properties, savings, GIC in Canada, and full tuition payment in the school already. She is a software engineer and has worked for many years in the Phils. We could not think of anything anymore but just an opinion in heartbeat by an immigration officer.

My dad has also been diagnosed with cancer recently and we are on our way to applying for a visitor visa for her to come to visit for compassionate reasons. We are worried that this too will be refused but we have a letter from the doctor about my dad's condition and his prognosis.

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks everyone!
You do have to pay for the GCMS notes but they cost CAD 5.00. Order them through CBSA and IRCC (two separate requests). If you are a resident of Canada, you can request them on your sister's behalf. Hopefully, the VO left some useful comments about why the application was refused. Hurry up because the notes might take up to 60 days or more to arrive.

Sam__S

Sep 6, 2022
Hi!
I received a refusal for my study permit. I asked my college to differ me for the same program in the next available intake, i.e. Sept 23. I was wondering that will I have to regive my medical for my new visa application? For how long is medical valid? (Done on 3rd June 22). Also my IELTS expires in march next year. When is it advisable to regive?

Nolan@789

Aug 30, 2022
Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment

Nolan@789

Aug 30, 2022
Hi!
I received a refusal for my study permit. I asked my college to differ me for the same program in the next available intake, i.e. Sept 23. I was wondering that will I have to regive my medical for my new visa application? For how long is medical valid? (Done on 3rd June 22). Also my IELTS expires in march next year. When is it advisable to regive?
Did you apply for SDS or non SDS and for which course and college?

Sam__S

Sep 6, 2022
Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment
So if I make a new application using the previous receipt or whatever we attach as proof of medical, it will get updated automatically?