+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The possibility of being interviewed?

QUEBECCC

Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone

I finished my 1800-hour French training course last week. And I sent the CSQ application file in advance in September last year, after 2 weeks received a letter requesting the completion of the transcript. They did not ask for my French .

So, if I send the transcript to them now, will I still be interviewed? As far as I know, there are indeed many cases of interviews.

Thank you!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello everyone

I finished my 1800-hour French training course last week. And I sent the CSQ application file in advance in September last year, after 2 weeks received a letter requesting the completion of the transcript. They did not ask for my French .

So, if I send the transcript to them now, will I still be interviewed? As far as I know, there are indeed many cases of interviews.

Thank you!
50/50. Are you from India, Iran, China/Vietnam/South Korea then 90/10.

Better sit for tcf or tefaq as they may fail you in interview deliberately and will ask you to submit proof of French in 20 days. Then you have a backup and xenophobist will hit a wall and have to grant you csq unwillingly.

Good luck

Reactions: QUEBECCC

QUEBECCC

Feb 22, 2019
50/50. Are you from India, Iran, China/Vietnam/South Korea then 90/10.

Better sit for tcf or tefaq as they may fail you in interview deliberately and will ask you to submit proof of French in 20 days. Then you have a backup and xenophobist will hit a wall and have to grant you csq unwillingly.

Good luck
Thanks you! Is the interview related to different schools? As far as I know, there are some private schools that have a high probability of being interviewed because they recruit too many Chinese and Koreans. And my school has almost no international students, my French level is above the intermediate level. will it be less likely to be drawn?
Thank you

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks you! Is the interview related to different schools? As far as I know, there are some private schools that have a high probability of being interviewed because they recruit too many Chinese and Koreans. And my school has almost no international students, my French level is above the intermediate level. will it be less likely to be drawn?
Thank you
My understanding is that nationality determines your chances of interview.
More than 90% of those interviewed are from MIDI's target group
Some have also escaped interview so depends on your luck in the lucky draw